Torn Between Two

Here the a delimma for anyone to answer too. I met my fiance last year around October. Before then I was dating a wonderful guy that was going places ... He is almost finished getting his Masters in Engineering. "Joe" we will call him. Was charming warm and goodlooking. We hit it off and enjoyed our time together. One day I decided to get a tattoo on my lower back ( one I have always wanted ). I called "joe" and told him .... After that he bcaked way off and we stopped seeing each other. I was left not knowing what I did or didnt do to make this happen since he never told me. So I moved on and met "Bri" He is the BAD BOY type. Long hair, Rock and Roll and A harley rider. He was going thru alot with slipping up with his girlfriend. We were and still are very imsepratable. We have spent every day togather almost for a year. We have lived together since Early December of last year.

I have a few issues with Bri. Some I have posted in the forum. One is the fact that he is very much into checking other women out. (much younger woman). He tries to be motivated in making a better life for himself , but it seems like I am the one that has to give him pushes in that direction. And he has a hard time showing emontion to me. I know he loves me I can feel this. But he really dont know how to make a woman feel wanted. He is used to the women showering him with attention because he was in a band.

Me delimma is "joe" and I have talked . we have maintained our friendship over the course of the year every couple of months to keep in touch. In the last few weeks , he has made it know that he has not dated anyone since me. I asked him why he so suddenly turned a cold shoulder to me last year and he made it know that he knew he was falling in love with me and it scared the hell out of him. he says he kickes himself everyday for not calling me back.

I know that I could fall back into "joes" live so easy, I feel bad because I have not told Bri any of this. I dont like feeling like I am in the middle. I never thought you could love two people at once but it is true.

I could make a list and weigh the pros and cons, But I know in the end Joe would come out being the better choice for my emontion health in the long run. And I know that together we could build a wonderful life.

On the other hand I have Bri . I love him and the freedom he gives me. He is soo easy to be around. He can melt my heart with a look. There are days I wish I was a material girl because the choice would be simple then. But to me since money does not matter its really hard. Bri is wonderful with my 15 yr old son and that means alot . But I cant say that about "joe" he never had a chance to get that close with my kids. I know he has wonderful daughters that cherish the ground he walks on so I know he has to be good with kids. CONFUSED IN INDY

Hi - I don't know if you are lucky to have two people wanting you or not!!!

From what you have said reading between the lines you are attracted to Joe because he has come back into your life and you are attracted to the excitement. However are you sure it is love and not lust? How can you be sure he won't hurt you again?

For my money I would stay with Bri - he hasn't hurt you or left you - leave Joe behind and tell him he had his chance and blew it.