sex with my best friend ...developing thoughts

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

Kinda a long story but i need to explain.so theres a best friend I have. We are very close and I love him to bits. At first I liked him before I really knew him but grew out of it cus i didnt want to go there....we hooked up a couple months ago and we both didnt like it ..it took place is a weird situation and felt ackward.

I was afraid it would ruin our friendship but we are mature adults and didnt let it get in the way.

Well last month i introduced him to a friend of mine..they hit it off and both really like each other..i am happy for them but hope not to be pushed out by being a thrid wheel. ..and realized i want him for myself...thats sad right?She lives in a diffrent area though ...

Well last night he wanted me to meet his family and i met all of them..afterwards we had sone drinks and i could tell he was wasted..he was grabbing my ass and said i guess were just too good of friends to be romantic.......

At times i want to be more with him but other times i know i need to keep it as just friends. I went to lay in his bed and asked him to cuddle with me..he came into the bed naked and we had sex..we both said it was fun but he said it was kinda weird too.. Which i get we are best friends. Later on he said how he really liked my friend that i introduced.

I feel bad for about my friend liking him and me sleeping with him but think its best she doesnt know.

I dont know what to do about my best friend...we are perfect for each other but being physical makes me more attached to him..if i distant nyself..it might make things ackward.

My friend is coming to see him this month and id hate to feel weird or left out....

Any advice?