paranoia: the second chapter

Dali

I have decided to ignore the fact that he is probably going to rent videos from the store where I work.. I know he has the right to go where ever he wants. (This certainly didn't stop him from getting jobs in the same shopping centers as I worked, for three jobs that I have had.)

I would like to forget about everything.. how ever.. his mother keeps leaving messages on my answering machine to see how i'm doing. I don't know.. I find it all a bit unnerving. Find a new job and get my phone number changed? May be an option.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

P.S I don't mistake romantic intentions for pyschotic intentions.. "Glenn Close" is the kind of guy who will lay out in front of your house crying WHILE putting a cigarette out on his chest...HARDLY romantic.

I have decided to ignore the fact that he is probably going to rent videos from the store where I work.. I know he has the right to go where ever he wants. (This certainly didn't stop him from getting jobs in the same shopping centers as I worked, for three jobs that I have had.)

I would like to forget about everything.. how ever.. his mother keeps leaving messages on my answering machine to see how i'm doing. I don't know.. I find it all a bit unnerving. Find a new job and get my phone number changed? May be an option. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Tell her you don't wish to receive her calls anymore. If she continues, take it to your local law enforcement agency.

P.S I don't mistake romantic intentions for pyschotic intentions.. "Glenn Close" is the kind of guy who will lay out in front of your house crying WHILE putting a cigarette out on his chest...HARDLY romantic.

If it's apparent that he's looking for you, trying to stay as close to you as possible (i.e. three jobs in the three locations you've chosen -- unless there are other factors involved, like that's the only shopping center hiring or something), his mother continues to call you, and he's burning cigarrettes on his chest, then perhaps it's time to seriously consider inquiring on a restraining order. This is sounding more and more like very unhealthy behavior.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

Thanks for your advice.. I'm hoping eventually I can move to a different city.

Tell her you don't wish to receive her calls anymore. If she continues, take it to your local law enforcement agency. If it's apparent that he's looking for you, trying to stay as close to you as possible (i.e. three jobs in the three locations you've chosen -- unless there are other factors involved, like that's the only shopping center hiring or something), his mother continues to call you, and he's burning cigarrettes on his chest, then perhaps it's time to seriously consider inquiring on a restraining order. This is sounding more and more like very unhealthy behavior. Best wishes, LoveAngel