Is It Wrong To Accept Generosity From A FWB ?

I posted an online ad basically looking for some good old fashioned no strings fun with an older/mature woman. I was pretty forward about what I wanted, someone who would like to be a good friend but didn't mind having some good old fashioned, stress relieving, casual sex on the regular. Got lucky and met an older woman who liked what she saw and was willing to meet up to see if we would be compatible as FWBs and sure enough within two hours of meeting, well you all get the point. We started just casually hooking up and out of nowhere she started doing stuff for me, like cooking and cleaning, and needless to say I ain't complaining, I mean come on, I'm a guy, what guy would say no to laundry and a nice home cooked meal ?

Anyhow, the other night I was doing some post coitus internet surfing and was checking out some walking sticks I've had my eyes on for a while (I collect walking sticks). She came up to me and asked me what I was doing, and I showed her all the different sticks I wanted for my collection. Without batting an eye she told me to tell her which ones I wanted and how much they were. Before I could get the whole total she came back to me with her credit card and said it was her treat. I asked if she was sure, but she kept on insisting that she didn't mind. Came out to eleven canes for $692.92. I was initially excited because I've wanted these sticks for quite some time but for some reason I feel kind of weird. I've never had a woman splurge on me like this, and I know she was just trying to be nice, but, I don't know. Guys think it's cool and impressive, but a lot of women said I was wrong to accept her generosity and have even gone as far as to call me a man hooker for it :(. Over all, it's just a weird feeling that I can't really explain.

Be honest guys, Was I wrong to say yes to her buying me these walking sticks ? They come in on Thursday and as much as I want them for some reason a part of me is compelled to send them back so she can get the funds put back on her card but I thought I'd ask for some second opinions first.

Edited by TG4MJ

That's a huge amount for a "no strings attached" relationship. I'd return them. You never know if she'll use that purchase against you if things go south.