Which One???

Python67

Well here is the situation, i am 19 and am in love with the woman that I lost my virginity to and she lost hers to me. we broke up about a year and a half ago due to changing circumstances. in the meantime i have been dating another woman and broke up with her a couple months ago. the woman i currently broke up with has done more things with me then imaginable, like coming over 1000 miles to see me at my basic training graduation and has been through many bad times in my life.she is still in my life, we're just not a couple. recently i went home and asked my first to watch a movie at my house, she pleasently agreed and we watched a movie, afterwards we slept togather. the next day i started dating the one i broke up with most recently, now she wants to move where i am stationed at, mind you she has a 20 month old daughter. when i got back to work i got an e-mail from the one i watched a movie with saying that she couldn't stop thinking about me and neede me, i really love this girl but she has her life to start and doesn't want to start it here in my town. the one that i am dating now is willing to give up everything just to be near me. What should i do? Any words of advice will be appreciated.

Go with the one you care about the most. The one who is willing to go anywhere to be near you sounds great to me. Traveling 1000 miles just to see your graduation shows a very high degree of caring. Why the hell did you break up with a charm like that?

You have to decide all this for yourself based on your feelings. This is not something that, in my opinion, anyone outside the situation can advise you on.

Or you could do it the NFL way, just flip a coin.

I have a personal policy of not going back to people I've broken up with. There was a good reason the break up took place and that reason is usually still there.

But for you, one of these may work out. My money is on the one you most recently broke up with. But you will need to give some attention to the issues that caused the break up if you decide to get back together with her.

It sounds like you have more feelings for your first girlfriend and are still in love with her. You sought her out when you were home and wanted to watch a movie. You knew it would lead to sex. You missed her.

You did not invite the second girl over. She is the one who is willing to take pains to get next to you. This may be flattering, but why did you break up with her? Because you were not in love with her.

I know she is willing to move to be with you and the first one isn't. But I still think you should see if you could work things out with the first woman.

Go with the one you care about the most. The one who is willing to go anywhere to be near you sounds great to me. Traveling 1000 miles just to see your graduation shows a very high degree of caring. Why the hell did you break up with a charm like that? You have to decide all this for yourself based on your feelings. This is not something that, in my opinion, anyone outside the situation can advise you on. Or you could do it the NFL way, just flip a coin. I have a personal policy of not going back to people I've broken up with. There was a good reason the break up took place and that reason is usually still there. But for you, one of these may work out. My money is on the one you most recently broke up with. But you will need to give some attention to the issues that caused the break up if you decide to get back together with her.