My husband went to Vegas i am going to a party

Is it ok? I mean i feel weird. He went to Vegas with his friends. The have known each other since more than 20 yrs ago. The have am anual trip together. I decided that while he is on this trip I might go partying with some friends hére. What do think? Is it ok? Or should i just stay chilling watching tv and reading?

bubbaganoosh

Before you do anything that might cause a problem, why don't you talk to your husband and tell him. If you have a trusting marriage and he's going to LV with his friends, I can't see what the problem is. My advice though is to watch you drinking because too much booze has a person do stupid things that can come back and haunt them. Then you have problems.

I don't see what the issue would be since he's going to Vegas, BUT your best bet is to talk to him about it.

No, you should not go to the party. You should stay home and read and watch tv and not have any fun while he is gone...

See how stupid that sounds?? Why shouldn't you go out and enjoy yourself. Unless it is a swinger's party I don't see the problem.

• Like 1

You must have talked about and agreed with him taking the trip before he booked it, going to a party without telling him first is guaranteed to cause trust issues. Don't start down that path. If his trip bothers you why did you not speak up, why didn't you tell him how much it hurts you? Call him, get his approval, don't make this about revenge.

Are you asking him for permission, or to discuss your happy lives with things in common?

I think you are in awe of him, I never reported to a partner on what I was doing.

That's what I think. You seem to be walking on eggshells.

Edited by darkmoon
youaremysunshine

You are an adult and free to do as you please, mention it to him just to keep him in the loop.

You need to have fun with friends sometimes, making him the center of your universe is unhealthy

You've answered your own question. Never mind what anyone else would do, you know that it is not right for you otherwise you would not be seeking the opinions of the forum.

Your husband did not suggest you do this, so ask yourself why you want to do this behind his back. If you are trying to assert yourself it would be much better to do it out in the open when he is home not when he knows nothing about it.

What you should really be concerned with is why you think that you should be watching TV and reading when he is away. I'm sorry, but I think you need to get a life, but within your marriage (i.e. with your husband's knowledge) not outside of it like you are suggesting.

You've answered your own question. Never mind what anyone else would do, you know that it is not right for you otherwise you would not be seeking the opinions of the forum.

Your husband did not suggest you do this, so ask yourself why you want to do this behind his back. If you are trying to assert yourself it would be much better to do it out in the open when he is home not when he knows nothing about it.

What you should really be concerned with is why you think that you should be watching TV and reading when he is away. I'm sorry, but I think you need to get a life, but within your marriage (i.e. with your husband's knowledge) not outside of it like you are suggesting.

Is this a serious post?