Question on BJ's

O.K. ladies;

How do you ask a guy to rinse, before giving a B.J.? You don't want to imply that they aren't clean, however, a fresh rinse is so much nicer.

This is a legitimate problem

Thanks

Yes, it is a very legitimate question. I would just tell him you prefer to engage in oral sex after the man has showered...and just leave it at that. He will understand. That kind of eliminates the need for you to tell him to sanitize his penis. The shower will take care of that.

Or, you could just come right out and tell him you want him to clean and rinse. Buy some bubble gum or other scented soap or rinse, give it to him, and tell him you will do your best if he uses it.

If I were a woman, I would absolutely insist on cleanliness in that regard.

erotic buttercup

HI! My favorite subject... I think that in addition to all of Tony's great suggestions, you should make it Fun! Why don't you participate? Start out with a bubblebath, candles, wine. You can help him if you know what I mean. Then engage in some erotic massage. He will be all clean and ready to go. Or you could do the whole shower thing together. I can understand your need for cleanliness. Show you're into him and into your erotic experience and yes, even cleaning can be hot. Let us know...

O.K. ladies; How do you ask a guy to rinse, before giving a B.J.? You don't want to imply that they aren't clean, however, a fresh rinse is so much nicer.

This is a legitimate problem Thanks

The Bob the Paulie wants to go to hell

Alot of women love for us guys to go down town on them.(oral sex) What alot of them don't realize is that the vagina is a hole in there bodies(just like the butt, mouth, etc.) and its going to aquire a bad smell. Now don't get me wrong, i love to give the ladies oral sex, but they need realize that we love for it to have a NICE smell also!!!!!! You ladies please keep that in mind!!!!

O.K. ladies; How do you ask a guy to rinse, before giving a B.J.? You don't want to imply that they aren't clean, however, a fresh rinse is so much nicer.

This is a legitimate problem Thanks