i really need help... with my GF

crazyinpa

ok so here it goes... i have a girlfriend that i have been with for about 3 years... we go to college together and for the most part things are good... i feel that we have formed a strong and good relationship and no matter what it is we can always work out our problems... except for this... so my question is should i be expecting physical pleasure after such a long time together... the main reason i ask this is because i have given her pleasure 100 fold more times then received... i know this makes be a loser or what ever, but i feel that it should be both ways... am i wrong in thinking this... is there something i should do??? is there anything that i can do with out saying anything directly or should something like this even bother me???

or should it be something that i should finally bit the bullet and say something to her and see what her response is?

any help in this matter will help me greatly... i have been going crazy thinking about it...

bluechocolate

but i feel that it should be both ways... am i wrong in thinking this...

No - you are not wrong in thinking this.

or should it be something that i should finally bit the bullet and say something to her and see what her response is?

You've been together 3 years - I think you should be able to talk openly & honestly about any issue that bothers you, including sexuality. Dropping hints or chaning your own behaviour are rarely successful tools of communication & it is very likely that she'll mistake your change in behaviour for something else entirely.

You've been together three years. I assume that means she cares about you. If she cares about you, she probably wants to pleasure you. If you don't say something, how is she to know there's a problem.

If you don't want to go at it head on...how about something like, I really like it when you...or it would be fine with me if you... ;);) . Or, explore things together...opening up some sort of "how to" book would let you bring up a lot of things that you might not want to just blurt out.

Jackieq

• 3 weeks later...