turn on a woman?

During foreplay, for example, where are the

best parts of a woman's body to touch and kiss

to get her in the mood? I've heard that the neck

area can do this, but exactly where? Any other

places? The ears?

Then about sex and the G-spot?..can I get

some info please.

I am going to suggest a book that may help answer some of your questions. Obviously, the title is what sells the book to men (that's why I bought it). It's been a while since I read it and need to read it again. Don't read this book thinking that it will turn you into Mr. SuperSex, but it has some good suggestions that will improve your and your partners sex life.

How to Satisfy A Woman Every Time...And Have Her Beg For More, by Naura Hayden

Bobby Dygytul

Try the feet! Most ladie's feet are very sensitive and it drives them WILD when guys massage, suck, lick them. (make sure they are clean first!! hehehehe) Usually when you do this, they will moan, their toes will curl, and they will be REALLY wanting you badly. Every one of them i have tried this on, has told me that they LOVE IT and they request for it very frequently.

I hope some people won't get the wrong idea

of my post, but what are the best techniques to turn on a woman? During foreplay, for example, where are the

best parts of a woman's body to touch and kiss to get her in the mood? I've heard that the neck area can do this, but exactly where? Any other places? The ears? Then about sex and the G-spot?..can I get

some info please.

Coming from a womans point of view, I can tell you very definitely that kissing the neck completely does it for me. Especially if you alternate between kissing, sucking lightly and blowing into the ear. Mind you, its an art, if you slobber, its just revolting. My guess on the blowing in the ear thing is that I can hear the man getting turned on and his breathing gets heavier and I think thats what actually turns me on, more than the actual breathing. Also use your hands while you're doing this to the neck, use them to run up and down her body - and for crying out loud, do not go straight for the breasts and genitals. For example, my hips are highly erogenous and I love them being stroked. I can actually get off on this more than anything else. But of course, everyone is different and this may not do anything for another girl. Just explore what the girl likes. Believe me, you will learn fast when she starts writhing underneath you if you hit the right spot.

body massages are great - for both partners. you are touching each other at first in a non-sexual way...and then you can get creative as the massage goes. a glass of wine, the right music, etc. hope it helps.