Girls, please give me hope!

brandon9205

I am having trouble! I am an 18 year old male. I have been through relationship after relationship and even retryed a couple and it seems like there is no hope. Are there any girls out there that will be right for me? Is there any perfect match for me or am I to wonder around for the rest of my life with no freaking hope. Anyway I was pretty much hoping that a couple girls would see this and maybe like what they see a little bit or maybe peek their interest so I could get to know a couple more people and hope that maybe one of them could be who I am looking for. Anyway I am a somewhat emotional guy. I believe that I will know love when it hits me in the face. I love sports and the outdoors. I also love the stars, sunsets, sunrises, and beautiful scenery/views. I am a very nice guy. I love to cuddle, I love to party, I love just hanging out with friends and being myself. Please let there be some girl out there that is right for me and let me actually get to meet her one day. Can some girl out there want the same things in life as me?.. Well if any girls think they are interested in me by reading part of this and want to learn more e-mail me... otherwise I guess I should just give up!

Crap!

If I knew how to link another thread I read today here I would do it!!!

Please look for a thread by rockstarmusician (I think thats her name, damn!) She is 19 years old, and feels the same way you do...

Hmmm maybe a connection? :love:

LOL I just looked again... her thread is in this same catagory "In search of" the title is Love...

Check it out!

um....you are only 18 for Pete's Sake!

How about posting your personal ad if you are still single when you are 45.

Oh, and you forgot to add what you do for a living, what kind of car you have, and the length and width of the goods!

• Author

See that is the point. I am 18 and as hard as it might be to believe.... I know what I want... the problem is finding that and that is what I am having trouble with. I don't care about some georgous girl that is so beautiful it is unbelievable.......who cares. I am looking for that one girl that is perfect in personality and character for me. Don't get me wrong there has to be some what of an attraction but other than that it is all about the person that they really are.

I agree with the others. What you want at 18 will change as you get older and experience adulthood.

If I wanted the same things at 28 as I did when I was 18, Lord, we'd all be in trouble! I found my 'truest' love at age 27. I hope you one day find yours.

I am only 21 but I can assure that what I wanted at 18 is not the same as what I want now. Not even the way I thought back in those days is the same. Just give it time and take it slow. There's so much of LIFE for you to enjoy to dwell on this at such an early age.