personal question - please help

Unless the surgeon was extremely talented, the guy will know the second he sees them.

There is no real rule on this but, if you see the relationship may develop into more than just a casual dating arrangement and intimacy may soon be in the cards, a casual mention of this is probably called for.

Say something like, "you know, it's been two years since I got my breast augmentation and I'm just getting used to them." Or you could say, "I hope you like nice breasts because I do...that's why I had mine worked on a few years ago." Or just make up a casual line of your own. It's a good way to exercise your creativity.

You might even ask the doctor who performed this operation, or one of his nurses, what the recommended protocol is for announcing them in a new personal association.

I don't really think that sex has anything to do with this type of announcement, although I do think it would be the better thing to get the message accross before being intimate.

just an FYI - i was out of proportion (wore a bigger size on bottom than top. and i'm a normal body weight/size) so, the surgeon advised to just bring my body back into proportion. so the implants are not big, like big globes. my breasts are normal looking, especially in clothes.

"my breasts are normal looking, especially in clothes"

So what is the purpose in saying a word to anyone, unless you are asked? If you are, then answer if you want to. But I see absolutely no reason to say a word in your case if the surgery is not obvious.

I don't think it's any of anybody's business. Now if you become engaged to someone, it might just be a matter of full disclosure to mention it.

I don't think you have to go into details about it unless he asks you. It's like any operation that you would not elaborate upon, unless you are so close you tell each other "everything."

Like, a guy I was dating told me he dyed his hair, so I would know that he was prematurely gray and wasn't hiding anything from me. I loved him anyway, even though I didn't think it was necessary for him to dye it and even though I thought I couldn't stand guys who dyed their hair. I could accept the fact that it made him feel better about himself to do this.

When the guy tells you he loves you, then you might consider telling him. Up to that point, its none of his business what you did to your body prior to meeting him. It would be a very harsh man who would break it off just because you waited to tell him about the implants.

"my breasts are normal looking, especially in clothes" So what is the purpose in saying a word to anyone, unless you are asked? If you are, then answer if you want to. But I see absolutely no reason to say a word in your case if the surgery is not obvious. I don't think it's any of anybody's business. Now if you become engaged to someone, it might just be a matter of full disclosure to mention it.