Tony ,why is he so distant?

Michele

The guy I am seeing, finally returned from his business trip, he called me once, and even brought me a few souvenirs. We spent Christmas Day together, and New Years Day, together. He was calling me everyday before his trip, now he seems very distant. I feel he does not want to have a serious relationship, and just wants to casually date, by the way he is acting now.I started to look into options, like perhaps dating another person. I really want him, as you know, however if he doesnt want to date me exclusively I will have to reevaluate our relationship. Need your advice?

Your post contains your very own great advice and I would take it.

I also wouldn't be so available to this guy if I were you. Don't say yes everytime he asks you out.

You can't really read too much into this because he is an adult and it may just be a decision he made to put business first for a while and keep relationships secondary.

If you start seeing other people, don't tell him about it unless he asks. He will find out soon enough one way or the other...and when he does, that's the instant you will find out for sure where his head is at.

Most men become lots more attentive when they know they've got competition...if they are truly interested.

P.S. Please never ask for me specifically in your posts. While I am flattered, it is embarassing. There are many great people here who post very excellent advice and it is in your best interest to get as wide a range of advice as you can to ponder.