Did Mr. Llama cheat?

Why are you guys still able to communicate?! Change your damn email if you have to! Change phone numbers, screen names, block her out. Psycho people try to follow you everywhere, block them out, they only want to harass you. Don't allow her to put this strain on your relationship!

Originally posted by tiki

Why are you guys still able to communicate?! Change your damn email if you have to! Change phone numbers, screen names, block her out. Psycho people try to follow you everywhere, block them out, they only want to harass you. Don't allow her to put this strain on your relationship!

This is a VERY good point!

savethedrama4allama

You are so right, she's lucky I didnt' eat her ass with a spoon..or threaten to...

She found an old email account...not one that I check often, one day I went in and had that polished turd waiting for me. I am not looking for any more droppings. :)

Originally posted by savethedrama4yrmama

You are so right, she's lucky I didnt' eat her ass with a spoon..or threaten to...

She found an old email account...not one that I check often, one day I went in and had that polished turd waiting for me. I am not looking for any more droppings. :)

Good for you sister!