Girls, would you want to know if this happened?

Last week I went drinking and partying with my buddies. After many drinks, I got hammered. I end up sleeping on the bedroom. Anyway sometime later (still being drunk as hell), I was awaken by some girl I don't know. She was topless and kept making passes at me and about how we can have a great night.

I was like ''You gotta be kidding'', pushed her away and locked the room. I continue sleeping till the next day. I felt ****ty for even looking at her. Did I do something wrong? I don't like keeping secrets from my gf but now I'm feeling like a liar.

Should I tell her or will it cause trouble in our relationship?

If you are telling the whole story (some strange girl you'd never seen showed up topless in your room then you pushed her out), then you did nothing wrong and there is no reason to worry about it.

I don't think I would need to know about something like that, but since you are feeling guilt for not telling her, I'd go ahead and tell her. Be prepared for her to not believe you though because the story sounds sketchy.

• Like 1
  • Author

This is what I was afraid of, that she might think I cheated when I didn't or might even get pissed off for even looking at the girl. Yes, this is what happened. I don't want to cause drama in my relationship. At the same time I feel like a total liar. She asked me how the party went and I said ''It went great'' but didn't told her about how me pushing off that girl.

acrosstheuniverse

Sure, I'd like to know. Not because I'd be jealous or mistrust my bf, but just because it sounds like a pretty weird awkward thing to happen and I'd quite like to know who the girl was, if she knew my bf had a gf...

I'd just be interested in a 'omg, you'll never guess what happened to me, it was so weird...' kind of way!

• Author
Sure, I'd like to know. Not because I'd be jealous or mistrust my bf, but just because it sounds like a pretty weird awkward thing to happen and I'd quite like to know who the girl was, if she knew my bf had a gf...

I'd just be interested in a 'omg, you'll never guess what happened to me, it was so weird...' kind of way!

Yes, this is the weirdest thing that ever happened. I don't know who that girl is, a random one at the party and she seemed kind of drunk too.
This is what I was afraid of, that she might think I cheated when I didn't or might even get pissed off for even looking at the girl. Yes, this is what happened. I don't want to cause drama in my relationship. At the same time I feel like a total liar. She asked me how the party went and I said ''It went great'' but didn't told her about how me pushing off that girl.

So if the tables were turned, and something like this happened to your gf at a party, would you want her to tell you?

• Author
So if the tables were turned, and something like this happened to your gf at a party, would you want her to tell you?
Yes, absolutely. I know I would be upset if she didn't. At least I would know she didn't cheat on me but just put herself in a bad situation.
Yes, absolutely. I know I would be upset if she didn't. At least I would know she didn't cheat on me but just put herself in a bad situation.

Well, there is your answer. Not telling her would make you a hypocrite.

I think you should tell her. You should prepare for her to get angry and/or hurt, and be prepared to be understanding, NOT defensive.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, there is your answer. Not telling her would make you a hypocrite.

I think you should tell her. You should prepare for her to get angry and/or hurt, and be prepared to be understanding, NOT defensive.

Thank you and yes I'm ready for whatever reply comes from her. Want her to know I didn't cheat and would have never done it.
acrosstheuniverse

You sound very caring, sweet, and faithful. Your gf is lucky to have somebody who is values honesty and integrity so much that he feels he has to disclose this even though nothing went on and it wasn't your fault :)

• Like 2
Thank you and yes I'm ready for whatever reply comes from her. Want her to know I didn't cheat and would have never done it.

Please update. I hope the conversation goes well.

Hey man I know some people are skeptical about the story. The same thing happened to me a few months ago.

I'm single but it was my buddies niece. She's 19, I'm 26. I was asleep and she came in (I only knew her for a few hours). She climbed into the bed and asked if she could sleep in the bed cause all the couches were taken and she didn't want to sleep on the floor. I said sure why not. I doze off for a few minutes and wake up to her stroking me, and she was naked.

I said "no, we're not doing this" then she got all worked up and started screaming at me calling me a c*nt and a b*tch and to eff her like a man. All the while I'm at her uncles house, he over heard it all, came in there and was like "dude, I specifically told you not to mess around with her"

I was like "I didn't man, I rejected her". He told me to leave and hasn't talked to me since and some other of my friends say he wants to kick my ass......

Now if you had a girlfriend, I probably wouldn't tell her if I was you because she'll probably be skeptical. If it played out exactly as you say, you didn't do anything wrong. Should be fine without telling her.

Tell her, she'll feel bad at first, but in the long run it will only build more trust.

I'm always greatful when my gf tells me things that "she doesn't have to", that might piss me off. Shows that she's willing to be honest at all costs.

• Author

I just told her a couple hours ago and she did get kind of upset about not telling her right away. It took me several minutes to reassure her I didn't cheat and would never do that to her.

• Like 1
I just told her a couple hours ago and she did get kind of upset about not telling her right away. It took me several minutes to reassure her I didn't cheat and would never do that to her.

In the back of her mind - he told me means:

- He can be trusted.

- He has balls.

- Women find him attractive.

I really don't see any cons.

Cheers,

• Like 1
Last week I went drinking and partying with my buddies. After many drinks, I got hammered. I end up sleeping on the bedroom. Anyway sometime later (still being drunk as hell), I was awaken by some girl I don't know. She was topless and kept making passes at me and about how we can have a great night.

I was like ''You gotta be kidding'', pushed her away and locked the room. I continue sleeping till the next day. I felt ****ty for even looking at her. Did I do something wrong? I don't like keeping secrets from my gf but now I'm feeling like a liar.

Should I tell her or will it cause trouble in our relationship?

You're asking if you did something wrong?

Dude, you did the RIGHT thing!!

• Like 1

Well it's about time a faithful man shows up. I'm very sad that nowadays very few people have values, morals and integrity when it comes to friendships and relationships.

I wish there were more people like the OP here.

• Like 1
  • Author
Hey man I know some people are skeptical about the story. The same thing happened to me a few months ago.

I'm single but it was my buddies niece. She's 19, I'm 26. I was asleep and she came in (I only knew her for a few hours). She climbed into the bed and asked if she could sleep in the bed cause all the couches were taken and she didn't want to sleep on the floor. I said sure why not. I doze off for a few minutes and wake up to her stroking me, and she was naked.

I said "no, we're not doing this" then she got all worked up and started screaming at me calling me a c*nt and a b*tch and to eff her like a man. All the while I'm at her uncles house, he over heard it all, came in there and was like "dude, I specifically told you not to mess around with her"

I was like "I didn't man, I rejected her". He told me to leave and hasn't talked to me since and some other of my friends say he wants to kick my ass......

Sorry to hear that crederer and it really sucks when it's the girl throwing herself on the guy and doing that to make us look like the horny bad guy. Talk about self-control; apparently both of us have proved that it's not impossible but not many will see it that way. If I were you, I would just keep telling him 2 more times what she was doing and then leave it at that.
Sorry to hear that crederer and it really sucks when it's the girl throwing herself on the guy and doing that to make us look like the horny bad guy. Talk about self-control; apparently both of us have proved that it's not impossible but not many will see it that way. If I were you, I would just keep telling him 2 more times what she was doing and then leave it at that.

Ya it was seriously really messed up. Now it seems I lost a friend cause some girl thought she could do whatever she wanted.

I explained myself quite clearly told him exactly what happened and his response was basically "eff you, you betrayed me in my own house, I'm done with you" then I asked what she had to say about it and she said she was "too drunk to remember". So whatever, he can think what he wants I'm gunna keep my chin up and if he decides he wants to fight me that's on him.

Edited by crederer

You did the right thing. I tell my wife all the time about the women that try to get me to cheat and we think it is hilarious.

she was "too drunk to remember".

Once again, girls like this make me sick. Too drunk to remember my ass, just too embarrassed to tell her uncle she's a skank.

And this guy knows what's up too, he's just too proud to admit his niece is a skank.