How to negotiate friendship with benefits?

mrbrightside14

mrbrightside14

This girl I've been talking to for two months is kinda hung up on her ex right now, and she wants us to be "friends until she gets through" a shocking event that happened to her ex (won't go into details). At the moment she can't even see the guy, but she says she's not ready for me at the moment. Thought things were going very well until this s happened. We used to kiss each other a lot, told each other how good-looking we were, etc. Well, I guess in her eyes I'm lacking in something. I kinda realized that I am not ready for something serious as well. Having the toughest times at grad school, and I am gonna be out of where I live within a year. I do really like her as a human, but I think I want her more as someone I wanna be sexual with. I am seeing her tonight and wanna discuss the possibility of us starting no-strings-attached friendship with benefits. She may reject the idea, but I wanna at least talk about the possibility. How do I go about this?

Philosoraptor

"I wanna bang you while you're still getting over your ex".

Or better yet, just go back to kissing her and let it proceed further to see how she responds. Let it happen naturally and in the moment.