Re: threesome

Why? Do you like this guy? Are you guys going out now?

I don't see the point of throwing away a friendship with this guy based on your other friend's crush.

If things develop between you two further more, then you will eventually have to tell your female friend, but until then...just see how it unfolds.

Your heading, threesome, and what you call something "secret" going on between all of you indicates that you are all having sex together (all three of you) in one bed. That is the typical meaning of threesome.

If that's the case, you have obviously consented to this...so what's your problem???

Now, if he's having sex with both of you independently, you are still sharing the secret and tolerating it so, again, I ask...what is the problem???

If the secrete "between us" is simply that you are having sex with him and you are keeping it from the other girl, what is the problem???

If he is having sex with the other girl and not with you, you have no choice but not to see him anymore if that bothers you.

What the real problem here is you need to be more specific in your post and come right out and accurately describe the situation without othera having to do a lot of guesswork.

These are my questions:

1. What is the secrete going on?

2. Who are the parties the secrete is going on between? A) you and him b) him and her C) you and her D) all three of you

3. Who does not know anything about it?

A) Him and her B) Her C) All your other friends

4) What exactly is going out that you want to know what you should do about??? What exactly is happening that you want advice about??? Please be specific about whatever is happening in terms of who it's happening between, etc.

Then again, I may have the problem because sometimes I'm in a daze and just don't get it. Maybe it will strike me in an hour or so and I'll come back and repost. If that's the case, I am so sorry. Sometimes, I'm just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I know you posted this "little threesome story" for our pleasure, as you said, so I'm waiting to hear more so I can really get some pleasure out of it. Somehow, I get the feeling that everybody else knows what this is about but me and I feel really dumb right no. I wouldn't have even posted except I am so anxious to know what the hell is going on

I promise...I won't tell a soul!!!

If you look through your response, you kept writing the word "secrete" instead of 'secret' (mostly in the latter half of your response). You might want to edit that, or people will think you're referring to something "oozing out" LOL

Your heading, threesome, and what you call something "secret" going on between all of you indicates that you are all having sex together (all three of you) in one bed. That is the typical meaning of threesome. If that's the case, you have obviously consented to this...so what's your problem??? Now, if he's having sex with both of you independently, you are still sharing the secret and tolerating it so, again, I ask...what is the problem??? If the secrete "between us" is simply that you are having sex with him and you are keeping it from the other girl, what is the problem??? If he is having sex with the other girl and not with you, you have no choice but not to see him anymore if that bothers you. What the real problem here is you need to be more specific in your post and come right out and accurately describe the situation without othera having to do a lot of guesswork. These are my questions: 1. What is the secrete going on? 2. Who are the parties the secrete is going on between? A) you and him b) him and her C) you and her D) all three of you 3. Who does not know anything about it? A) Him and her B) Her C) All your other friends

4) What exactly is going out that you want to know what you should do about??? What exactly is happening that you want advice about??? Please be specific about whatever is happening in terms of who it's happening between, etc. Then again, I may have the problem because sometimes I'm in a daze and just don't get it. Maybe it will strike me in an hour or so and I'll come back and repost. If that's the case, I am so sorry. Sometimes, I'm just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I know you posted this "little threesome story" for our pleasure, as you said, so I'm waiting to hear more so I can really get some pleasure out of it. Somehow, I get the feeling that everybody else knows what this is about but me and I feel really dumb right no. I wouldn't have even posted except I am so anxious to know what the hell is going on I promise...I won't tell a soul!!!

In my above post, in all places where I have written "secrete" I should have written "secret." I honestly didn't know I was doing that. I'm sure it was a Freudian thing. Sometimes I do that when I have a lot of crap on my mind.

Thanks, confused, for pointing that outhouse to me.

Did you understand this original post? Was there something I missed out on? I am not secreting a lot of smart juice today.

Were you able to understand this person's problem better than me? If so, I am dying to know what's going on here!!!

secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret,

secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret,

secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret, secret.