After the first day, then what?

skyclimber

I have dated a girl for the first time. We get to know each other from a special event. So, the only way I see her is to date her out.

I did that and we have had a good time. But then I am thinking. Should I date her once a week? I got her number, but she never asked for my number. Does that mean she is not really interested in me? Ususally, after how many dates should I tell her that I like her? Should I pay for her food every time we go out? I am confussed. Please help me out.

bluechocolate

Should I date her once a week?

If you don't see each on a regular basis outside of "dating" then for the time being, yes. It all depends on schedules & stuff like that & of course your ages. If you're both still in school & at different schools then once a week might be the only practicable thing right now.

I got her number, but she never asked for my number. Does that mean she is not really interested in me?

I wouldn't think so. You should have taken the opportunity to give her yours at the same time. Don't ask her if she wants it, have it written down or have a pen handy & just give it to her...."here's my number, you wanna call me sometime for a chat or whatever just give me a call". Simple - no sweat.

Usually, after how many dates should I tell her that I like her?

I think you should be tight lipped for a while. You like her, show her - no need to talk about it. You might say something you will sorely regret in a month or two down the line. Just take it easy & get to know each other a bit better before talking about your feelings. She might just come out & ask you one day anyway so have your answer prepared. ;)

Should I pay for her food every time we go out?

:laugh: I hope you do other stuff too! Seriously, think about it. There are probably loads of things you could do that don't require paying for meals or even paying for entry for that matter, then all you gotta spring for is a coffee. She may just offer to pay her own way sometimes or treat you.

Should I date her once a week?

Yes, see her at MOST once a week for the first 2 months or so.

I got her number, but she never asked for my number. Does that mean she is not really interested in me?

No, she wants YOU to call HER. After a few more dates you should give her your # or she already has it cause of caller ID.

Usually, after how many dates should I tell her that I like her?

Do not tell her you like or love her for first 3 months. This is very impt. The fact that you are on dates together and spending time with each other implies already that you like her.

Should I pay for her food every time we go out?

For the first few months you should carry most of burden for the dates, but not all. The first 2 or 3 dates you should pay for entirely. then do some cheaper things, movies, rollerskating, etc... She will repay you with good sex and nice homecooked meals.