Very strange behavior by common friend

So tell me if you think this is strange...A bunch of our friends went to my wife's family beach house last weekend...We had the entire thing to ourselves...4 of us are smokers and 4 of us are non smokers...

The 4 of us who don't smoke went to bed and the 4 who smoke ALL went out for one final smoke. I specifically heard them come in from that final smoke. Keep in mind, of the 8 people, 6 boys and 2 girls...Both girls are spoken for...My wife and her good friend brought her fiancee with us...the friend and fiancee are smokers, my wife is not.

I hear all the smokers go to their respective bedrooms and I fall asleep shortly thereafter.

NEXT MORNING...I find out a wild story from one of the MALE smokers...AND another guy (non smoker) who confirms this isnt BS who heard it all go down cause his bedroom was above the guy in question...

About 15 minutes after the smokers came in and "went to sleep"

my wifes friend gets up...and sloooowly creeps down the steps....KNOCKS on one of the OTHER male smokers door (not her fiancee)...LETS HERSELF IN...sits on his bed and asks "if he wants to go out for a smoke."

HE OBLIGES HER

....if thats not weird enough...HERE comes the REAL weird part

they go out...come back in...SHE GOES BACK INTO HIS BEDROOM WITH HIM

AND THEY TALK MORE...the non smoker above them heard it ALL HAPPEN...the before the smoke, during the smoke and after the smoke.

My buddy who she asked to go out to smoke thought it was real weird...he thinks it was strange considering they JUST WENT for a smoke...and 10-15 minutes later she comes down and asks him...She is SOMEWHAT shy, so we think maybe she hoped he'd make a move if she put herself out there because my friend is a KNOWN player/scumbag (when it comes to ladies with b/fs, husbands, fiance's, etc.)...he and I go back to little league (and I'm mid 30's) otherwise I wouldn't trust him/want to be friends with him.

Important facts to consider before replying. This friend is a KNOWN man whore...he also is known to be carrying HEAVY equipment (my wifes friend knows this from prior jokes and such)...AND at a former halloween party he thought she looked hot and even her fiancee commented "why was he following you around all night and staring at you." And she played it off like "oh come on, thats crazy." But she is a HIGHLY intelligent person with a good memory, she would NOT forget that.

What does everyone think about this? Was it likely an innocent "come for a smoke?" Or perhaps it was much more?

Thoughts?

So tell me if you think this is strange...A bunch of our friends went to my wife's family beach house last weekend...We had the entire thing to ourselves...4 of us are smokers and 4 of us are non smokers...

The 4 of us who don't smoke went to bed and the 4 who smoke ALL went out for one final smoke. I specifically heard them come in from that final smoke. Keep in mind, of the 8 people, 6 boys and 2 girls...Both girls are spoken for...My wife and her good friend brought her fiancee with us...the friend and fiancee are smokers, my wife is not.

I hear all the smokers go to their respective bedrooms and I fall asleep shortly thereafter.

NEXT MORNING...I find out a wild story from one of the MALE smokers...AND another guy (non smoker) who confirms this isnt BS who heard it all go down cause his bedroom was above the guy in question...

About 15 minutes after the smokers came in and "went to sleep"

my wifes friend gets up...and sloooowly creeps down the steps....KNOCKS on one of the OTHER male smokers door (not her fiancee)...LETS HERSELF IN...sits on his bed and asks "if he wants to go out for a smoke."

HE OBLIGES HER

they go out...come back in...SHE GOES BACK INTO HIS BEDROOM WITH HIM

AND THEY TALK MORE...the non smoker above them heard it ALL HAPPEN...the before the smoke, during the smoke and after the smoke.

My buddy who she asked to go out to smoke thought it was real weird...he thinks it was strange considering they JUST WENT for a smoke...and 10-15 minutes later she comes down and asks him...She is SOMEWHAT shy, so we think maybe she hoped he'd make a move if she put herself out there because my friend is a KNOWN player/scumbag (when it comes to ladies with b/fs, husbands, fiance's, etc.)...he and I go back to little league (and I'm mid 30's) otherwise I wouldn't trust him/want to be friends with him.

Important facts to consider before replying. This friend is a KNOWN man whore...he also is known to be carrying HEAVY equipment (my wifes friend knows this from prior jokes and such)...AND at a former halloween party he thought she looked hot and even her fiancee commented "why was he following you around all night and staring at you." And she played it off like "oh come on, thats crazy." But she is a HIGHLY intelligent person with a good memory, she would NOT forget that.

What does everyone think about this? Was it likely an innocent "come for a smoke?" Or perhaps it was much more?

Thoughts?

Gee, do you think? All signs point to yes. I'd say she didn't forget the attention from him because it flattered her. She wanted more of that. No deep and dark mystery, really.

Better question is, does her fiance know about this? Does the woman know that someone else heard them? You seem awfully curious it

• Like 1

Uh...what did her fiance say about it? Surely he noticed she was gone for a while.

Maybe they're swingers and he doesn't care. More of them out there than most people realize.

my friend is a KNOWN player/scumbag (when it comes to ladies with b/fs, husbands, fiance's, etc.)...

and I trust him/want to be friends with him.

This friend is a KNOWN man whore...he also is known to be carrying HEAVY equipment (my wifes friend knows this from prior jokes and such)...AND at a former halloween party he thought she looked hot and even her fiancee commented "why was he following you around all night and staring at you."

Thoughts?

First your post was way to long. When you try to prove what you are saying is true it means it is usually false. So I think you made up this story. Though I will go for the ride to say this.

That girl cheated that night.

You need to tell her BF.

And you know Joe Stud hung like a horse wants to bang your wife. And you stay friends with him. He's probably already banged her because you keep them to close together making it easy for him to seduce your wife. Her denying that he's hot for her such a lie.

• Author

It's a true story, believe me...why on earth would I make it up?

I wanted you to know EVERY DETAIL because it's a complicated and in depth set of facts.

And furthermore, I have worried about him with my ex girlfriends in the past; however, anyone who gets to know him, see's him for the pathetic man child he really is. He has a crappy job (32 years old and is a waiter in a small town at a crappy restaurant), he lives with his brother and his girlfriend (his brother abuses him and took the common living room as his bedroom and left them with no living room and he let it happen), he is not suave at all once you realize everything he is saying is a lie.

So yes, he mops up at bars where pathetic, lonely, and young women hang out....But I am an attorney and my wife and I have known each other fora very long time. She would have to be pretty stupid to cheat with him. Plus, I trust her. Her friend on the other hand has proven to be quite saucy and bold in games we've all played in the past. I always thought she was just TALKING saucy and trying to act like she's sexually promiscuous, but then this event happened.

It's a true story, believe me...why on earth would I make it up?

I wanted you to know EVERY DETAIL because it's a complicated and in depth set of facts.

And furthermore, I have worried about him with my ex girlfriends in the past; however, anyone who gets to know him, see's him for the pathetic man child he really is. He has a crappy job (32 years old and is a waiter in a small town at a crappy restaurant), he lives with his brother and his girlfriend (his brother abuses him and took the common living room as his bedroom and left them with no living room and he let it happen), he is not suave at all once you realize everything he is saying is a lie.

So yes, he mops up at bars where pathetic, lonely, and young women hang out....But I am an attorney and my wife and I have known each other fora very long time. She would have to be pretty stupid to cheat with him. Plus, I trust her. Her friend on the other hand has proven to be quite saucy and bold in games we've all played in the past. I always thought she was just TALKING saucy and trying to act like she's sexually promiscuous, but then this event happened.

What does your wife have to do with this? Or is the "fiancee" in your story actually your wife, and you're trying to gauge whether she messed around with your friend?

I ask because you did provide a lot of detail and seem pretty bitter towards this guy. If the situation is exactly as you described, why do you give a rat's butt what your friends are up to? Something just seems a bit off with the way you've presented the story...

• Author

The poster "Road" (posted right before my second post) made the comment that my friend will or has likely banged my wife. That's why I referenced my wife. The reason I am asking for opinions on this is because I am pretty tight with her fiance. He is a really good guy and we have become friends over the last few years. He might of been sleeping OR just thought she was going to the bathroom OR to smoke ALONE. Their bedroom was far from the staircase (where my other friends was at the top of the steps and heard all of this).

So the reason for all the detail and the reason I care is BECAUSE I need to know if A.) this is weird/unacceptable behavior and I should alert her fiancee B.) This is weird/unacceptable behavior and I SHOULD NOT alert her fiance (mind my own business) C.) This is normal behavior they just went for a smoke, relax D.) My wife should bring it up to her and get her side of things E.) I'm overreacting because I'm too conservative and what she did isn't wrong at all.

So what would you do if you were me?