We both really like eachother, but she has a boyfriend...help needed.

mysterydude75

Ok, right, this is gonna be kinda hard to say but i need help. I've liked this girl for a few months now, we've flirted, been to pics all the usual stuff. Ive sat back as boyfriends have came and gone untill now, i've found out she likes me, ive told her i really like her, but one problem she has a boyfriend. I speak to her at school, weekends and online, we discuss how we feel and everything. She said she doesn't like her b/f and that he bores her to death but doesnt want everyone to know that we're seeing eachother bcuz she is concerned what ppl will think of her, when shes with her b/f she stares at me, passes smiles and the flirting, when hes not there its even better, we're seeing eachother in a few days....but any idea where we got from here...plz help!

Hmm...well half of me wonders if any girl who could treat her bf like that is even worth dating...if she's so bored to death, why not break up with him?

I think she should be upfront with her bf before u and her go any further.

Bubblygrl

• Author
mysterydude75

I've never thought of it that way but guys, you may of heard it millions of times, this girl is different. If you knew what it was like you would understand. She doesn't want to dump him for these reasons:

1. Her mother likes him.

2. He calls for her every morning to walk her to school

3. Its more convinient

She doesn't want anyone knowing we're seeing eachother because...

1. People may hate her

2. People will say things

3. It's a risk

I came up with the idea of seeing her at the weekends and she's agreed, because no one will know.replies welcome.

Originally posted by mysterydude75

Why not?

let me see?

you've watched boyfriends come and go ......

she has a boyfriend and is cheating on him ........

so there goes another one ..........

and then there's you!

have fun

it won't last

that's all i can say

well, she cant have it all. whether or not she's a great girl doesnt make her lying and cheating okay. she needs to come clean.

babybear

Originally posted by mysterydude75

...doesnt want everyone to know that we're seeing eachother bcuz she is concerned what ppl will think of her...

Hold up a minute! You're telling us that she doesn't want anyone to know she's seeing you because people will think less of her? Oh, now that sounds like a prize girlfriend right there! I'm sorry, but a girl who LIKES you won't be EMBARRASED because of you! Even if it's because she doesn't want them seeing what a cheater she is (and, believe me, this girl IS a cheater), that still wouldn't happen. If she really liked you so much, there wouldn't be any other guys in the picture.

but guys, you may of heard it millions of times, this girl is different.

You're right, we've heard it a million times. And, you know what? Pretty much everytime we hear it, it turns out that the girl is NOT different and is just like all the others.

We always think "oh, that would never happen to *me*" -OR- "that person would never do that to *me*", but you know what? It DOES "happen to [us]", and those people DO "do that to [us]".

You know, the fact that she's cheating on her current boyfriend speaks volumes about her true character. The fact that YOU are ENABLING her to cheat by "seeing her on the weekends" and whatever else speaks volumes about YOURS.

One more thing -- after she dumps her current boyfriend and starts dating you all the time, you'd better keep your eyes open and watch for that guy hidden just out of sight. You know, the one she's only seeing on the weekends. Because, let me tell you, he'll be there.