Waiting Around

T-Bone

The female that I am currently dating states that her feelings are not on the same level as mine. Yet we spend great amounts of time together, and she has purchased several gifts for me over the past several months, but yet she continually states that she is not where I am in the relationship. Should I leave the situation alone or wait and see if she gets to where I am in the relationship.

She has come out of a long-term relationship over this past summer, could I just be her crutch?

Why is it so necessary to know exactly where a relationship is a any given moment? Why not just enjoy it, let it flow, and let in move in whatever direction it will go.

And just how do you measure where feelings are? How do you compare them? There is no instrument that measures depth of feelings to compare them.

Just leave things alone and enjoy the relationship. The less you ask her about where her feelings are, the more she will think of you. It really makes a lot of people nervous when someone is constantly pestering them about their feelings.

As a matter of fact, I will guarantee you that if you change your whole attitude and stop talking to her about where her feelings are for a while, it will drive her nuts and she will be the one beginning to care more.

Why people don't get this right, I just will never understand. But, suffice it to say that it is a lot more sexy and attractive to a woman if she has to guess where the man's head is at. You are playing all your cards right in front of her face and therefore you are no challenge to her whatsoever.

Turn this whole thing around and make her wonder at what level your feelings are.

If she just blurts out that her feelings aren't where your's are, just say...let's not worry about where my feelings are...or where your's are...let's just enjoy each other's company...and then change the subject.

Again...trust me on this...she will turn around quickly. Right now, she controls the whole show...but with your new strategy, you will be in the driver's seat. Keep real cool about this.

Tony, you must me a great person because my name is Tony as well. I shoul have heede to my own advice. I ignore all the Females at my job, and it drives them nuts! I need to bring that home and act on it. Thanks for the advice.

Why is it so necessary to know exactly where a relationship is a any given moment? Why not just enjoy it, let it flow, and let in move in whatever direction it will go. And just how do you measure where feelings are? How do you compare them? There is no instrument that measures depth of feelings to compare them.

Just leave things alone and enjoy the relationship. The less you ask her about where her feelings are, the more she will think of you. It really makes a lot of people nervous when someone is constantly pestering them about their feelings.

As a matter of fact, I will guarantee you that if you change your whole attitude and stop talking to her about where her feelings are for a while, it will drive her nuts and she will be the one beginning to care more. Why people don't get this right, I just will never understand. But, suffice it to say that it is a lot more sexy and attractive to a woman if she has to guess where the man's head is at. You are playing all your cards right in front of her face and therefore you are no challenge to her whatsoever. Turn this whole thing around and make her wonder at what level your feelings are. If she just blurts out that her feelings aren't where your's are, just say...let's not worry about where my feelings are...or where your's are...let's just enjoy each other's company...and then change the subject. Again...trust me on this...she will turn around quickly. Right now, she controls the whole show...but with your new strategy, you will be in the driver's seat. Keep real cool about this.

phew!!! thank god i didn't post advice. you would have ignored me! (i'm female and i agree with what tony said).

'nuff said, you might ignore me. he he.

:) :)

Tony, you must me a great person because my name is Tony as well. I shoul have heede to my own advice. I ignore all the Females at my job, and it drives them nuts! I need to bring that home and act on it. Thanks for the advice.

I would never disregard the advice of a female, some of the best advice I get is from my mother. :)

phew!!! thank god i didn't post advice. you would have ignored me! (i'm female and i agree with what tony said). 'nuff said, you might ignore me. he he. :) :)

i was just kidding. i knew what you meant when you were talking about disregarding your work colleagues :)

I would never disregard the advice of a female, some of the best advice I get is from my mother. :)
The female that I am currently dating states that her feelings are not on the same level as mine. Yet we spend great amounts of time together, and she has purchased several gifts for me over the past several months, but yet she continually states that she is not where I am in the relationship. Should I leave the situation alone or wait and see if she gets to where I am in the relationship.

She has come out of a long-term relationship over this past summer, could I just be her crutch?

ok well what i think you need to do is not crowd her. she will probably eventually come around but if you really like her and want to be with her you will give her space and time to think so she can decide whether or not she wants to be one the same level that you are at. it will al work out for the best.