Leave or stay..?

My partner was having a friendship with another woman whom I knew on my back and got caught while he was going out with her one day and he confessed about it and said that he never had sex. Anyway I went through hell and finally we patched things up and he tried his best not to upset me. This incident happened last year and last week I found out an empty gift bag in his car and I felt that something's going wrong so I confronted him and he said that a female friend who met him after long time brought that gift for him. But he already had lied about that gift when I asked about it when he was using it. I am a very sensitive person and not sure whether to trust him or not.He begs me to trust him as he loves me but I am fed up with all these dramas

He lied to you, you mended it, then he lied again. And these are only the times you've caught him, who knows if there are more.

If there is too much drama and you don't trust him, what are your reasons for staying? Can you be happy with someone you constantly have to second guess?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with the other comment. Personally, I don't think committed guys should have girls as friends. As least not the ones they go to lunch with or buy/get gifts for. Just my opinion. Hope it helps.

• Like 1