Do you have the right to judge your partner's past? Should they have "known" to wait?

Yup. One woman I know met her husband and changed completely from sleeping with anyone who was vaguely interested in her to being totally devoted to her husband. I also know a guy who changed from being a total player to following his beloved around like a lapdog.

For me, when I love someone, I love that person totally. I don't even remember what it was like to make love to anyone else BUT my love.

well, those are a couple positive points indeed.

whocaresnotme

My current boyfriend was a virgin when I met him. In a way it's sort of sweet to know I was his first, and got to teach him everything (he wasn't my first by a long shot), but at the same time, I HAVE TO TEACH HIM EVERYTHING. LOL After the first couple of times he finally got the hang of angles, where things go, etc. ;) I was very patient and we just had fun exploring. I wouldn't have been upset if I hadn't been his first, however. The only thing that bothers me is when people have sex after a mere week or two, hardly know each other, etc., but I wouldn't date someone like that anyway, so it's a moot point.