He is one guy

At first HI and sorry for my bad english. I meet this guy in February, i liked him from the start!! To me is very dificult to like a person that easy but i dont know he is just so handsome. I was thinking he likes me too. We was talking almost every day but he was not showing interest to meet me. I was thinking he likes only to flirt and be friendly. So i didnt hope too much to meet him. Then after 2 months he search my number and he said "why we never meet?" I was suprised because i tought he dont have wish to go out with me. Then 5 months we was just writing every day and every night til morning. He was just so cute and respectful person, but he never asked me out. Then i was thinking he only wants to loose his time when he is borred and chat with me but nothing anymore. He asked me a lot of questions, even if i like one night stands, and i dont know why and how but he bring me to that to admit that im stil virgin. And he was talking about himself that he dont like one night stands too, that he is looking only for relatioship. He was always writing me so nice and sweet but never asked me out. I was thinking he like me only as friend. He never said that he likes me, but i never said too. He was always commenting my photos, saying im beautiful, sexy and hot. Only that. Ahh and yes he was in love with my legs. So i start to think he is noticing just this things, so he is intrested only about sex. Then i asked him if he have a wish to meet me or not, he was ignoring that. So once i said to him to come that night in one club if he want to meet me he said he cant because he just cant drive alone to my city. After that day he didnt write all day, so i didnt write too. Then have past 3 days and i write first, he anawered. We continue writing and again one day he stopped writing so me too, i have proud. One month we didnt write to eachother. I missed him a lot, that was painful for me. I was thinking when he realise that im virgin he lost his interest because he just want one girl with experience. Then one sutarday, i have see him in one club, he grab my hand and take me to calm place. I asked him, why u dont write anymore he said that i was not writing too. I said to him its your fault he said its fault from both. I was too much drunk, and i said so much words i regret now. I said to him you dont like me because im virgin. He said 20 times I DONT SEARCH FOR SEX I SEARCH RELATIONSHIP! He said that is the most serious guy and he kissed me on the forehead. But i was so much happy that i see him finally so i wanted to kiss him. He said he dont want to kiss me because im drunk and because he is serious. But i didnt give it up, i couldnt resist and we start kissing than making out. I asked him if he likes me or not he didnt wanted to answer, i asked him 3 times then he said "If i dont like u what i am doing here" then he said he likes me too much. When i was leaving i said to him "write me" he said OK. Then the next day he writed but i fell he just writed because he promised and he didnt want it to write. His messages was so cold, distant and short. The next day i writed to him but he answers after 10 hours!! He is so distant im afraid he wil desapear again. I like him toooo much he is the most handsome and gentle guy i have ever meet. But are story now is the same. He wil never again ask me to go out because he is too shy and he never expresse his feelings, never. I said to him tonight i want to see u he didnt said nothing. He always leaves me in middle of conversation and he didnt even say goodbye. I dont wanna loose him but i have proud too so i dont wanna be always the first to ask for going out. I asked once he didnt said anything if i continue asking that would look desperate. But i like him so much and im afraid if i dont make the things to hapen he wil never make. Why he is so cold and distant and looking and acting like he dont likes me? Maybe i made mistake to kiss him and make out in that club in front of so much people even his friends. Please help me what should i do, if i wait for him it wil take century to ask me out. But he is so shy and he doesent leaves me. I think if he didnt liked me he wil just stop talking and writing, he wil not loose his time. But sometimes he write so sweet sometimes cold. And never says what he feels. What should i do? I dont want to loose him. And im 24 he is 23. And if somethings means im Taurus he is Virgo. Please??!!! Thx... :-)

Edited by Ella89