Does he like me?? signs!!

loversreunited

loversreunited

Hey guys,

I need your opinion on this. I am gay and was interested in a guy in another city. We've know eachother for about 9 months now. I actually travelled a few times to visit him where he lives and twice out of country to spend time with him. Now over the summer I confessed how I felt and I thought he felt the same way but he said he did not and it broke my heart to pieces. I know I have strong feelings for him and we've got a very strong connection but I also know it's hard for us because we live in two different cities. There is another guy that was in the picture the same time as me that also visited him out of country and now apparently they are seeing eachother. that guy lives in the same city as him which makes sense. Now he's told me to move on but when I am around him and another guy shows interest in me he tries to stop the other guy from talking to me, flirting with me and teases me about it. I liked a picture of another guy on fb and he texts me saying that I am trying to sleep with him and calling me a tramp, whore and slut. he tries to play if off as a joke. Is this a sign of jealousy? He attacks me not the other person when there are others that find interest in me. He says we're just friends but does he have feelings for me? It's very confusing?? Help!!

I think you should take what he tells you at face value. He sounds like he's trying to have his cake and eat it too.

He told you he has no feelings yet is trying to prevent you from moving on and being happy by throwing out these little bread crumbs when you try.

If he was a true friend and wanted you to move on, he wouldn't try to stop you when you showed interest in someone else.....and if he truly had feelings for you, he would be with you.