Caught Girlfriend with Female friend

[font=times new roman][/font][color=black][/color]

i think i calught my Fiancé and one of my very good female friends makingout last night, i'm not 100% sure,as i was not in the room and only listening to strange noises that sounded like kissing and heavy breathing.

the thought excites me, but i also have strange feelings. any ideas folks?

Originally posted by glaing1224

[font=times new roman][/font][color=black][/color]

i think i calught my Fiancé and one of my very good female friends makingout last night, i'm not 100% sure,as i was not in the room and only listening to strange noises that sounded like kissing and heavy breathing.

the thought excites me, but i also have strange feelings. any ideas folks?

I think if this is your Fiance' the best thing to do is ask :confused:

Could just be me.. but IF I thought my Fiance' was all about being with someone else in general regardless of gender.. I would consider that NEED to know 411.

One other thing to consider.. Is it possible that your Fiance' and this good female friend of yours were messing with you? Had you ever mentioned to either one of them that this may be a fantasy of yours? :confused:

yeah.. I was thinking similar thoughts too.. was this female friend serious about what she was doing with your Fiance.. or was it all an act for you? .. Has she ever talked about it with you? or have u mentioned it since?

• Author

i have mentioned it to my fiancé but it was a wile ago, don't know if my friend knows.

neither of them knew i was there, i came home early and i was waiting outside the front door and herd the sounds, what i herd (what ever it was) was not for my benefit.

my fiancé knows i used to have a crush on my friend, but thats about it.

i know all the cheeting is cheeting, but i want to think that what i herd was real, and i want this to happen again.

i feel so mixed up with possatave and negative feelings about it.

help!!!!!

How bout you ask her? If she digs other women, and you, and you dig it too.. you can do whatever floats your boat. Remember though, that these things are known to cause rifts in relationships and you'll probably end up not being together if that happens with you.

yeah, technically this is cheating. if you heard her in a room with a male, you wouldn't be questioning anything.

ask her about it. there is a reason she's hiding it from you.

Originally posted by DJ_Dork

Okay this is the game play bro:

1. In your mind, she is a cheater. Cut her out of the long term relationship thing.

2. She can make your threesome fantasy come true cause you have 2 dispensable cheaters.

3. You should look for another real girlfriend but at the same time try to get those two women in your threesome fantasy.

Remember, once a h0, always a h0.

^^^ OMG I love this!!! I feel the same way. If she did it, it's cheating, period.

Just make sure they actually did what you think they did. I they did do it, then maybe you should ask your fiance what it is she thinks you should do. I myself wouldnt mind taking the friend along on the honeymoon.

Patiently waiting

Hmmmmm.....somehow I just don't see it as cheating. It's like what we used to do at slumber parties, and we had boyfriends then too... It's just like doing facials and manicures or going shopping, just another way girls have fun with each other. Don't see any harm in it at all....If anything I would figure a guy would dig it and would want to hear all about it! At least that's been my past experience.....

i agree with patiently waiting..

i know this may sound crazy but i jus don't see it as being unfaithful..

i remember my first expericne with a girl, it's jus like making out with urself.. but me and the girls never had any romantic feelings for each other, it was simply sexual fun..

i don't think it's anything to worry about.. but u should definately talk to her and find out how she feels..

jus to put ur mind to rest..

I dont know man, I have mixed feelings about this.

For some reason if its with another girl I just don't see it as cheating?

I know it is and regardless of gender it should be cheating but I just can't see it that way.

I agree though you should just ask her and then deal with it.

LucreziaBorgia

Yeah, its different for a lot of people. I find that my straight friends for the most part are more likely to see same-sex interaction as 'experimentation' rather than 'cheating' because there really is no romantic involvment. Also, for them same sex involvement is not "real life" for them. Its playing out fantasy, and the next day they just move on.

For my bi/gay friends its totally different, though as a general rule.

I also have gay/bi/straight friends who see all sexual interaction outside of a relationship as cheating.

Unfortunately, it can leave a world of hurt if one party in an 'experimentation' has an emotional stake in it. I've had plenty of gay/bi friends who have had their hearts shredded by 'straight-curious' people who used them as sex toys.

Its a weird double standard. Totally situational depending on how each person in a relationship feels about it.

i know it may have a lot to do with men having fantasies about two women together but.... if i walked in and found the guy i was dating kissing another man..... i'd definitely have some questions for him. maybe it's a gender thing, or maybe it's me. but is it ok for women to experiment but not for men??? or would y'all feel the same way about catching your guys with another guy? or is this just another double standard?

ok.... and i can see this rush of people trying to justify affairs by saying..."but sweety, i was just experimenting!"

i don't consider "just kissing" as cheating anyway, but anything more...to me it would be cheating regardless of gender.