Roomate/Co worker

Mrs.Witter

I posted something about my frustrations with a co worker/roomate a few weeks ago since then I've seen changes . I looked at this guy as an object of lust instead of a person with feelings (shame on me ) . While I still find him attractive we have found a way to co exist and be friends (now that I see he is not using me the way I originally thought. My quandary is this: we are about to move in together in 9 days (I dont want to cross any lines but he's been teasing ) I would like advice on a way to play back with him without messing up my life . I know its dangerous but I like danger and tend to learn things the hard way ..... I know its wrong but I think there is fun . Can someone tell me how I can flirt but minimize damage ? Thank you

That's the thing, you don't flirt back. All flirting will do is increase the sexual tension in the relationship. At first it may seem harmless, though in the future, especially when being so physically close together, things might escalate. If anything goes sour in your relationship with this person please remember that you work and live with him. Life will be complete hell. You won't be able to escape this person.