PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE!! I WANT HIM BACK!

Viktoria

Me and my ex Barrie were friends for years before we started going out we were together for a year and then we broke up because he needed time to sort his other freind, Lisa out. In time a relationship developed between them and I saw less and less of Barrie. Now Lisa has broken his heart and ran off with his best freind and he has just been ##### on from a great height by one of my freinds Ezme. Here's the thing though, the other day we were talking and we started to realise we still wanted each other.

I know this might sound stupid but he is the only person I have ever loved and I need him back in my life. I know I could treat him properley and love him the way he deserves. I have had a few relationships and am in one at the moment with a caring guy who is a few years older than me. I don't want to hurt Mitch but I love Barrie and I need to make Barrie see that we are mnade for each other. He said he's too scared to get hurt again and he doesn't want to see me in pain. What can I do? Please e mail me at <e-mail address removed> if you can. Thanx people!

First of all, I don't understand why people who come here to post, have to type the subject line in all caps. That's considered shouting, rude....and completely unnecessary.

Now on to your post.

"I know this might sound stupid but he is the only person I have ever loved and I need him back in my life. I know I could treat him properley and love him the way he deserves. I have had a few relationships and am in one at the moment with a caring guy who is a few years older than me. I don't want to hurt Mitch but I love Barrie and I need to make Barrie see that we are mnade for each other."

So let me get this straight. You're in a relationship at the moment with a caring guy, but you're in love with someone else..Barrie? See anything wrong with this picture? Oh...and you want to "Make him see we are made for each other." Hun, you can't make anyone see anything unless they see it freely and of their own choosing. Just like you can't make someone love you.

This whole situation sounds like way too many people going here, going there. Frankly, it was hard to follow.

If you're in a relationship but are in love with someone who's TOLD You he's scared and not ready to get involved.......be respectful to the Mitch and end it with him. It's really rude to hang onto one guy while you see if you can hook up with another. It's also damn hurtful and selfish. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying doing that is.

L

Barrie sounds like he is on the rebound, and as such, he is not relationship material at this time. You will have to wait, because he really means what he says when he says he is afraid of getting hurt. He still needs more time to sort the other woman out.

If you leave Mitch for him, it might be good for Mitch, because everyone deserves to be with someone who really loves them and is not actually yearning for someone else.

But you will be putting undue pressure on Barrie, who is not ready yet.

First of all, I don't understand why people who come here to post, have to type the subject line in all caps. That's considered shouting, rude....and completely unnecessary. Now on to your post. "I know this might sound stupid but he is the only person I have ever loved and I need him back in my life. I know I could treat him properley and love him the way he deserves. I have had a few relationships and am in one at the moment with a caring guy who is a few years older than me. I don't want to hurt Mitch but I love Barrie and I need to make Barrie see that we are mnade for each other." So let me get this straight. You're in a relationship at the moment with a caring guy, but you're in love with someone else..Barrie? See anything wrong with this picture? Oh...and you want to "Make him see we are made for each other." Hun, you can't make anyone see anything unless they see it freely and of their own choosing. Just like you can't make someone love you. This whole situation sounds like way too many people going here, going there. Frankly, it was hard to follow. If you're in a relationship but are in love with someone who's TOLD You he's scared and not ready to get involved.......be respectful to the Mitch and end it with him. It's really rude to hang onto one guy while you see if you can hook up with another. It's also damn hurtful and selfish. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying doing that is. L

Ok babe, look, you love the guy. But face it hunny, he doesn't love you. Who knows how long you will be waiting around for him. It's a very complicated story and you need to realise that he is in the process of nursing a broken heart. This Mitch fella seems like just the right medicine for you. So hunny, why don't you do the right thing? Barrie won't want you when he's fully recovered. Don't get hurt sweetie, accept the relationship as it was fun when it lasted but it's time to move on. Good luck sweetie and let me know how you get on!