My boyfriend is having an affair with a pensioner

Suzanne Whitaker

Hi therd

I am 22 years old and I live with my 24-year-old boyfriend.

I came back from work one day and found him in bed with a 65-year-old woman - having sex - URGHH!!!

A friend of mine had told me that my boyfriend is obsessed with pensioner women, and that he is even talking about marrying this woman. Ewwww!!!

He also told me my boyfriend has pictures of pensioners under his bed too.... ewwww!!!

What should I do about this situation???

It is worrying me so much that I don't know what to do.

Help me please!!

Suzanne

x

What should you do about the situation?! Uh, dump him, he's cheating on you. I'm suprised you didn't kick him to the curb when you caught him having sex with someone else in your guys bed. I mean, come on....

So your telling me YOUR boyfriend is talking about marrying some OTHER woman? Girly girl, you need to get rid of him.

When I read posts like this the absolute absurdity and the type of "leading the response" by making specific comments that imply a reaction should be received leave me with the impression that this post was written by the person participating in this behavior and not by the shocked girlfriend. In considering that I'm correct, why don't you explain why you want to screw 65 year old women or are you just posting for shock value?

Agreed Pocky!

Duh, people come here for advice on situations that are not clear cut or easily solved. Suzanne what is not clear???Leave him some vaseline and move on!

The depths people go to satisfy some sick sense of humour is disturbing.Suzanne or what ever your name is , go seek some counseling or have another beer, your choice.

Suzanne Whitaker
Originally posted by Pocky

When I read posts like this the absolute absurdity and the type of "leading the response" by making specific comments that imply a reaction should be received leave me with the impression that this post was written by the person participating in this behavior and not by the shocked girlfriend. In considering that I'm correct, why don't you explain why you want to screw 65 year old women or are you just posting for shock value?

This is a genuine problem, not for shock value.

Suzanne Whitaker
Originally posted by onlyhuman

Agreed Pocky!

Duh, people come here for advice on situations that are not clear cut or easily solved. Suzanne what is not clear???Leave him some vaseline and move on!

The depths people go to satisfy some sick sense of humour is disturbing.Suzanne or what ever your name is , go seek some counseling or have another beer, your choice.

I am disturbed about him sleeping with a pensioner. He was naked for heaven's sake in our bed, in OUR flat!

Eewwww!!!

What would you do if this happened??? I might dump him soon though!!

Again, dump him. I don't even think the question needs to be asked. Come on, let's have some respect for ourselves now.

Originally posted by Suzanne Whitaker

Hi therd

I am 22 years old and I live with my 24-year-old boyfriend.

I came back from work one day and found him in bed with a 65-year-old woman - having sex - URGHH!!!

A friend of mine had told me that my boyfriend is obsessed with pensioner women, and that he is even talking about marrying this woman. Ewwww!!!

He also told me my boyfriend has pictures of pensioners under his bed too.... ewwww!!!

What should I do about this situation???

It is worrying me so much that I don't know what to do.

Help me please!!

Suzanne

x

Crap!

I think this poster is the same one who just started a thread yesterday about her "boyfriend going to male strip clubs" this thread is under the user name Trisha.

Same little (x) on the signature.. and about as believable.

:lmao: same litte "Ewwww" in her other post as well regarding her bf going to male strip clubs!

Heeeeyyyy MAYBE he would be down for going to geriatric male strip clubs ya think? :rolleyes:

Its pretty simple, leave him no ifs, ands, or butts, oops pardon the pun. He has some issues. Don't get tangled up in them. Leave some lube and depends on the bed.

I agree cuz I read the other post and the things said and the expression used just seem way toooooooooooooo similar! :rolleyes:

IF indeed this is a fluke post, it's pathetic and shouldn't be given the dignity of good responses but since it's hard to tell sometimes (in this case it's pretty obvious) this person needs to grow up!

Originally posted by Barby

I agree cuz I read the other post and the things said and the expression used just seem way toooooooooooooo similar! :rolleyes:

IF indeed this is a fluke post, it's pathetic and shouldn't be given the dignity of good responses but since it's hard to tell sometimes (in this case it's pretty obvious) this person needs to grow up!

^5 sister!

:lmao:

Originally posted by Merin

^5 sister!

:lmao:

:laugh:

Originally posted by Honesty

Maybe you should join in the fun and after the three of you can go to a male stripper club.

:lmao: Too funny!