What should I do?

I started with many people at my place of employment almost two years ago. One of the other workers that started with me who I will call "Birdie" and I started to talk right away. I took Birdie out to lunch a couple times, went shopping, and a few other dates. I started to fall for her but was too shy to tell her. Rumors went around that she was seeing this other guy at work so I backed off. When I found out they were false I picked up right where I left off. We've grown to be really close. But I was still to shy to say something. She started to go out with a guy that didn't work where we worked but seemed to keep it from me and after four months got engaged. We flirt with each other all the time, call each other almost every day and still go out. I have grown to be deeply in love with her and just recently told her. She was sad that I waited so long to tell her and since I told her, she seems to be even more into me than before. We recently got new positions at work and are now in different locations, so we no longer work together. Even though we still see each other every once in a while and talk almost everyday on the phone, I miss Birdie soooo much. She told me she misses me also. She said she would try to transfer to my department, but it doesn't look good. So I told her I would try to come to her department and she got really excited when I told her. I wrote her a letter explaining my feelings for her, asking what's the deal, and does she feel the same for me. Everytime I want to give it to her, her fiance has been with. I don't think I want to break them up, but I also would love for her to be with me. This is a true friend whom I have fallen in love with. Now I don't have any idea what to do? So I ask the reader of this note, What would you do?

I myself would prolly go after her... break down your barriers and tell her how you feel. If you two are meant to be, then everything will turn out fine. If it's not, you just have to accept it.

I would definitely go for her. She has not had to compare you with her fiance yet since she did not know how you felt about her. Share your feelings with her and go from there. If things are meant to be, then they always have a way of working themselves out.

BC

I would also suggest you go for it! If only I had that choice. The person I love and who loves me is already married as am I and we wish do much we could have such as choice as yours! Don't wait, don't lose out.

I would definitely go for her. She has not had to compare you with her fiance yet since she did not know how you felt about her. Share your feelings with her and go from there. If things are meant to be, then they always have a way of working themselves out. BC

Lisa,

Didn't you read and do what Terry said?

Are you really going to sacrifice your mariage???

Ed,

You could be left holding the bag on this one.

Wait and see what happens or ask her. She could be

really confused now and just needing love. Not

that it's you she likes.

Wizz

I would also suggest you go for it! If only I had that choice. The person I love and who loves me is already married as am I and we wish do much we could have such as choice as yours! Don't wait, don't lose out.
I started with many people at my place of employment almost two years ago. One of the other workers that started with me who I will call "Birdie" and I started to talk right away. I took Birdie out to lunch a couple times, went shopping, and a few other dates. I started to fall for her but was too shy to tell her. Rumors went around that she was seeing this other guy at work so I backed off. When I found out they were false I picked up right where I left off. We've grown to be really close. But I was still to shy to say something. She started to go out with a guy that didn't work where we worked but seemed to keep it from me and after four months got engaged. We flirt with each other all the time, call each other almost every day and still go out. I have grown to be deeply in love with her and just recently told her. She was sad that I waited so long to tell her and since I told her, she seems to be even more into me than before. We recently got new positions at work and are now in different locations, so we no longer work together. Even though we still see each other every once in a while and talk almost everyday on the phone, I miss Birdie soooo much. She told me she misses me also. She said she would try to transfer to my department, but it doesn't look good. So I told her I would try to come to her department and she got really excited when I told her. I wrote her a letter explaining my feelings for her, asking what's the deal, and does she feel the same for me. Everytime I want to give it to her, her fiance has been with. I don't think I want to break them up, but I also would love for her to be with me. This is a true friend whom I have fallen in love with. Now I don't have any idea what to do? So I ask the reader of this note, What would you do?

If you know you love her, and she feels the same way, go for it!!! If she loved you all that time, why'd she get engaged? I think you have a good chance of things going your way...just be cautious and take things slow.

Love,

--Thiamine--(Allison)