My best guy friend

My best guy friend has kissed me multiple times on different days but says he has no feelings ? We kissed Nov 2012 continued hanging out kissed Feb 2013 continued hanging out after 2 months we became distant . He text me a week ago saying he missed me so we hung out & talked about life & also about when we kissed & he said crazy it took me 2 hours to get a kiss from you and I replied "you shouldn't have asked and just gone for it" he replied "I didn't know if you wanted it and didn't want to ruin our friendship" he also kept asking me "Is it true I was your first kiss" why would It matter if he doesn't have feelings . Not saying he has feelings but he sure does have me confused any opinions ? I don't know if it matters but we grew up together .

Hi Bashful13, welcome to LoveShack. :)

What are you looking for out of this relationship? In any case, it sounds like he doesn't know what he really wants, or he's afraid you'll break his heart by not having any romantic feelings for him (I'm assuming you're referring to the mouth-to-mouth kind of kissing?).

Let us know if you have any further questions. :)