What more can I say?

How do you start a conversation with someone you want to ask out. Should I ask her if she going out with somebody or what. She laughs at my jokes when we are around other people. I can usually make her laugh when just she and I are talking. But sometimes I think she is in a hurry and I can't always get a word with her. And one more thing, I'll probably see her this weekend at church but she goes back to school for a couple more weeks until Christmas Break. I think I'm in a bind. Any suggestions.

Ask her if she would like to go have lunch with you.. IF she has a boyfriend, she will let you know.

You can do this ;)

Its alot easier than it seems :

Just say " Hey Tina (sp) I was wondering if you would like to go to a movie with me tonite ? "

Then her next response might be :

"Sorry I have to curl my hair and trim my toe nails tonite so I don't think I will be able to ... "

( You can take this as uninterested )

If she says " Sure " with a smile ..( thats a pretty good bet she is interested )

Why not just do i

Ask her ...hold your breath while you wait for a response and if its "No Sorry" then at least you know and you can start asking other girls out :)

• Author

I don't think I'll see her 'til Sunday and she is going back the same day so how should I go about this. Should I say, "Can I call you some time." Or what?

Originally posted by liono

I don't think I'll see her 'til Sunday and she is going back the same day so how should I go about this. Should I say, "Can I call you some time." Or what?

Tell her you would really like to get together and catch up with her when she returns.. ask for her number.

If we like you we WANT you to ask us out....so just ask her and if she says No then you move on....if she says Yes , then there you go ...

We dont like games honestly.....if you like us ...tell us !

• Author

I was ready to make a move but she didn't show up. Now I still can't get her out of my head. I had sort of mixed emotions when she didnt show. On one hand, I thought I actually was gonna make a move.But on the other hand, I probably wont see her until 3 or 4 weeks. I sometimes think I might not have the courage to do it again. But I really want to though. I keep getting thoughts like:she probably has a boyfriend or if I ask her something she just wont respond. Deep down I don't think she has a boyfriend but the wait is tough.