Really painful love triangle!

Ok this is really messy; im 17 but quite experienced with girls. I met this girl a week ago at a mate's birthday party, in a bar, and clicked with her instantly, we had an undeniable chemistry, and got on strait away. Things were going really well, and she was giving me all the right signals, we moved from the bar to a club and took the train to get there. As we got to the club, it turns out, her boyfriend worked as the security at the club, i got on well with him too. I decided as she had a man, not to bother with her, but we had already switched numbers by this point. I danced the night away and revieved a lot of female attention all night, and barely thought about her. Me and my mates left the club at 4, and dropped everyone off in the car, and then pulled into a gas station in the middle of no-where, when her and her boyfriend pulled in opposite. As her boyfriend went to fill up, we blew each other kisses through the windscreen, and then i went home.

The next day i was staring at my phone thinking wether i should call her or txt her or leave it, when i got a txt from her. Since then I have spent 2hrs on the fone to her everynite, and seen her everyday in the car for an hour or three. Things started to get really hot with us, and when we are together it feels so amazing, we talk openly about our feelings but she says shes in love with her boyfriend, but really wants to be with me, we are constantly appolagising to each other and things will probably go further if we keep seeing more of each other, but i cant stop seeing her, i like her too much.

I never allow myself to get attatched to girls, but this time i couldnt resist her and im crazy about her, when we are together its so passionate and full of feeling, but i know that shes sleeping with someone else, and dont know how to take it.

Any advice would be appreciated, but i think i know what i have to do, just cant come to terms with loosing someone so perfect and amazing.

i don't know that i would think someone who meets a guy at a party, goes on a train with him to a club withough mentioning her boyfriend works there, and then blows kisses to the guy she met at the party behind her boyfriend's back is, and eventually cheats on her boyfriend is "perfect and amazing"

• Author

thats a good point, but the thing is that there is something that takes us over when we are together, and its so powerful, i cant even describe it....its just this amazing connection, dunno how to put that feeling into words, but you know when you feel it, it hits you like a train and its always with you wherever you go and whatever you do. Despite her bad points i still want her more than anything.

i can appreciate that.

but if she felt the same way, or the connection was that incredible for both of you, she would not just cheat on her boyfriend--she would leave him for you. it's even worse that you know she's openly cheating on him and you're allowing it.

i say let her go, at least until she starts making more mature decisions. and even if she does the right thing by ending her current relationship to be with you, you will always have to watch your back with this girl or you'll be the one filling up the gas tank while she's making kissy-faces at some chump trying to steal your girl.

although, i guess what's being given away can't really be stolen...

i think you deserve better than this. i understand your feelings for her, but i think you could find someone else and develop something just as amazing--someone who has respect for herself and the person she is with.

notice i say "person" not "people"...