I stupidly fell for a tourist

During the holidays I met this guy who was on vacation in my city and we spent a great week together, went wine&dining a couple times, showed him around the city, talked for hours, it felt amazing. And nothing happened between us. We did flirt, but he seemed kinda dense or maybe shy about girls and I didn't make any moves either ...Then he had to leave.

I'm here trying to cope with the fact that the only possible relationship with him is a long distance friendship (which I don't want to mess up), but man, it's so difficult! I must admit I fell really hard for him and I never got the chance to let it out of my chest...

Maybe he wasn't that dense and he just wasn't that much into me. But he had a few really romantic gestures that left me wondering, what if he was as scared as me? Guess I'll never find out, and chances are I will never meet him again :(

Chances would be good if you got his name, address, email, and phone number. But in all you might have to chalk this one up has one time stand. Unless you want to go follow him but not recommended to do so. Let this one go and move on.

Hey. I met my fiance when we were both on vacation. We didn't even spend a week together... only a few hours. He got my number and we talked for months before he visited me. Then the visits never stopped and we see each other every month. Fast forward a few years and here we are - engaged, about to close the distance, and planning our wedding.

• Author

CherryT that's a really neat story, I'm happy it worked out for you :D

coolheadal we exchanged mail addresses but all he does is small talk... I think you are right, I should try to let go.