Is FWB meant to feel like this?

sunshine31

I started this casual no strings fun with a friend of mine were both out of crap relationships and don't know if we want something more so I came out with "just fun" which i'm comfy with as its more exciting and less stressful.

This is the first time i've tried doing this and i'm enjoying it:love: no hassel only fun, he still keeps in contact even when its not about hooking up, but the first time sleeping with him it didn't feel like sex i've been in relationships where I knew that was "sex" but this felt different he was making effort - example kissing and cuddling if he wasnt kissing me it was on top of my hair for awhile before we headed upstairs, even upstairs he was making effort and when we went back down I thought I wouldve left but ended up cuddling for least more than an hour

Is this what FWB is meant to be like or should I just stop complaining :o any advice would be good as this is the first time so I don't know how FWB is meant to work I thought it was just dirty sex then leaving this just seems differnt.

It depends really. Some people are more cuddly than others. I've had FWB that included sleepovers, others were just the sex and leaving.

As long as you don't expect it to turn into a relationship, go with the flow.

Just as in any relationship (yes, it IS a relationship) there is a "honeymoon" period. Give it time and see how it works. It still may but it may become more realistic and familiar.

As long as neither becomes too emotionally connected, then I suppose a FWB will work.

FWB can include any behaviour you want it to include. Ive had fwb where we kiss and cuddle and hold hands and sleep over and all the stuff you would do with a bf but just not the label of it. If it feels good do it, however, that being said, you might end up falling for him if there are too many forehead kisses lol

• Author

Haha! I always thought FWB it was dirty sex? Well hes staying at mine soon so we will see how many times he kisses my hair must be the smell driving him crazy :laugh:

Haha! I always thought FWB it was dirty sex? Well hes staying at mine soon so we will see how many times he kisses my hair must be the smell driving him crazy :laugh:

hahaha don't get me wrong, there's a lot of dirty sex, but then for some reason it turns into love making. Altho this dude keeps telling me he loves me when he's drunk so I think there may be more to this than just what meets the eye LOL

• Author

LOL, hmm well he told me hes not ready to date people which i'm fine with as this is more fun which surprized myself as I didnt think I was the type to so i'm the one getting the good stuff lol hes fine with staying the odd night too ;)

Just enjoy it for what it is for now :) Me and mine have been off and on since last April. I am not even gonna ask him what we are yet tho, just go with the flow!

• Author

I hold myself back from asking him that question about dating others i'm just going to enjoy myself getting the good stuff from him but I don't know if I should ask him about the "rules" like how many times will I see him etc i'm new to this stuff so don't want it wrecked..