The other guy......

Tired......

Tired......

I'm the other guy.

I've tried to write this about five times with no luck now os bare with me please.....

I'm interested in a girl with a boyfriend.

He lives thousands of miles away and isn't due back in the next six months.

She says they've been having problems and she's probably going to break up with him. But not until he gets back.

We've been seeing each other, on the quiet for about 6-8 weeks. No public displays of affection but when no one's around she tells me how she's fallign for me.......

The last time I let myself fall for a girl she burnt me so bad, yet I know I'm falling for this girl when I shouldn't even be thinking about it......

I keep thinking it's going to be fine until he gets back then he'll realise that he's been a complete ##### stick and he'll patch it up and then I'm left like a fish out of water left to pick myself up .....

She threatened to break up with him the other week and now flowers arive......There's a surprise.

I know I should just back off and forget about it...but for years I've said nothing and ended up with exactly that...nothing.......

Should I continue to her see her in some vain hope that she'll break up with him or do I bugger off and leave the situation well alone and just be friends

I can see the fall coming clear as day but I'm draw to it somehow like a moth to the flame.....

Well, you need to know where she is at so ask her point blank and tell her your concerns. Let her know that you want to be with her but can't risk hurting yourself. No one is married here so I say go for what you fel, life is short, don't wait. If she can't give you the asurance you need then give her sapce and see what happens. God bless.

I'm the other guy. I've tried to write this about five times with no luck now os bare with me please..... I'm interested in a girl with a boyfriend.

He lives thousands of miles away and isn't due back in the next six months. She says they've been having problems and she's probably going to break up with him. But not until he gets back. We've been seeing each other, on the quiet for about 6-8 weeks. No public displays of affection but when no one's around she tells me how she's fallign for me....... The last time I let myself fall for a girl she burnt me so bad, yet I know I'm falling for this girl when I shouldn't even be thinking about it...... I keep thinking it's going to be fine until he gets back then he'll realise that he's been a complete ##### stick and he'll patch it up and then I'm left like a fish out of water left to pick myself up ..... She threatened to break up with him the other week and now flowers arive......There's a surprise.

I know I should just back off and forget about it...but for years I've said nothing and ended up with exactly that...nothing....... Should I continue to her see her in some vain hope that she'll break up with him or do I bugger off and leave the situation well alone and just be friends I can see the fall coming clear as day but I'm draw to it somehow like a moth to the flame.....