i ****ed up big -twice-

So i ****ed up but cheating on my gf of 2years twice. once i did in the start of our relationship. she found out and forgave me and it was all good.

Later i decided to go to go to the same college as her and thats when we were having little problems all ready. So feeling mad and sad and all that I cheated with my ex in the dorm. Again she found out. and she dosen't know if she wants to be with me. i don't blame her but she said i have to show her im different and how things will change.

So how do you make up for cheating. i want to make it better i love her so muchand i ****ed up big.

Yes, you did f**k up huge.

Once is a mistake.. Twice is intentional.

I don't have a lot of words of encourgement here.. you betrayed her, and it's pretty hard to believe someone is really sorry for what they've done, when they continue to do it.

HokeyReligions

I dunno. I subscribe to the "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." theory and I wouldn't take you back.

Perhaps, since you are having problems in the relationship and are somewhat inclined to have sex outside the relationship, you should end the relationship.

You can't change yourself for someone else -- you have to do it for yourself.

You did her a favor. Don't bother her until you get yourself straight. You're a cheater and she deserves much better. And you know that!

Mr. darkspark:

She will want you even more now cause you are such an philanderer. Women love bad boys who are men. also, she now has competition and knows that other women want you, this will make her even more determined to keep you.

Just play lovey dovey and say nice things and tell her you'll never do it again and all that B.S. She will eat it up like an ice cream cone.

THen give her a coupla good orgasms adn flowerz and everygthing will be OK until you cheat again.

Originally posted by alphamale

Mr. darkspark:

She will want you even more now cause you are such an philanderer. Women love bad boys who are men. also, she now has competition and knows that other women want you, this will make her even more determined to keep you.

Just play lovey dovey and say nice things and tell her you'll never do it again and all that B.S. She will eat it up like an ice cream cone.

THen give her a coupla good orgasms adn flowerz and everygthing will be OK until you cheat again.

What a bunch of bullsh*t :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Merin

What a bunch of bullsh*t :rolleyes:

I don't know Merin, seems to work for most of the men I know that have cheated on their girls.

Don't underestimate the competitive nature of women when it comes to men (and getting men).

Alphamale: sad, but true. :o

Make her think she can't have you. She'll want you like a PMSing woman wants chocolate.

Originally posted by tiki

Make her think she can't have you. She'll want you like a PMSing woman wants chocolate.

mmmmmmm...........................chocolate!!!!!!

• Author

i had sex the first time the second i just made out and fooled around .................but thet still makes me an ass huh? :(

Darkspark, what happens the next time you have a disagreement or get pissed off at a girlfriend? Will you go out and have revenge sex? It didn't sound like a great relationship, it's probably best it ended.

The problem is yours to control, but if you just want advice on how to get cozy with your ex again, just brush up on the technique of being a manipulative wh*rehound. Tons of affection, tears brimming in the eyes, use of the phrase "soul mates", "it was a mistake" and "it won't happen again".

Of course, who knows who might comfort your ex because she is pissed off at you? You can't control her reactions anymore than she can control what you did. Decide what you want--an honest relationship, or to be a player.

Originally posted by morrigan

Decide what you want--an honest relationship, or to be a player.

How bouts you just compromise and become an honest player? :p

Actually, I don't have a problem with any man or woman if they are honest with someone about just wanting sex and make it clear that they are not interested in a relationship. If someone tells you that, and you still think you can change their mind and make them love you, you're ignoring reality. :)

Originally posted by alphamale

I don't know Merin, seems to work for most of the men I know that have cheated on their girls.

Don't underestimate the competitive nature of women when it comes to men (and getting men).

Well I believe you've underestimated his girl.. and obviously so did he.

He did once and she forgave him.. he did it again and he thought she would be as forgiving again.. guess who got the boot?!

Hmmm.. lets also not underestimate the competative nature of Men.. he HAD her.. didn't take care of what he had.. now that she's gone.. Wow, look at that.. she looks even better to him when she wouldn't let him walk on her.

Originally posted by Merin

Well I believe you've underestimated his girl.. and obviously so did he.

He did once and she forgave him.. he did it again and he thought she would be as forgiving again.. guess who got the boot?!

Merin, I must agree with u to certain extent. A small minority of women (what? 10 or 20%) that actually HAVE some self-esteem and self-worth would not be played the fool twice in a row. But that still leave the majority of women (approx 80%) that are pretty easy for a smart man to play like a fiddle.

If his ex is in the majority then she will most likely take him back but if she is smart and in the minority then he is toast.

Whatever, it all means diddly squat in the end.

So....when you get mad at her you put your penis inside another girl ?

Shame....there has got to be a better way to blow off steam !

• Author

i will say most of u are helping. But it is had for a ex player to have a relationship. but i do want one and well i ****ed it up. but i only sexed around the first time second time the girl just stayed in the dorm and we made. yeah? so i should just give it time huh? :o