*le sighh*

Last week my best friend confess how he's madly in love with me...

Me, him, and my bestie got super drunk...

When my best friend fall asleep.... he confessed...

I sadly don't have the same feelings for him... I see him as friend, and nothing more...

He cried, and went to bed. The next day, he said sorry, and still wanting to be friends...

My heart and brain are at war.... part of me wants to let him go because... well I know what it's like to want somebody you can't have... IT SUCKS SO MUCH. I rather him get over me vs lusting, and wanting me...

But, the other part of me will miss his friendship... and how he makes me feel...

I know he was drunk, but when he was sober... he did say.. he couldn't helped how he felt, and been dying to tell me. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

What would you do if your best friend told you how they felt about you?

• Like 1
imtooconfused

I have been on both sides of the "just friends" versus ILY dilemma and in all cases, it's best for all involved to just break it off. His attraction for you will never go away and it will become more and more awkward for each of you. More importantly, he probably agrees to be just friends in the hope that you will eventually change your mind. That's not gonna happen and when you do find the "man of your dreams" you won't even feel the need for the friendship that he provides.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

you have to let the friendship go ...it wouldnt be right for either one of you any more, no body is at fault it just has to be that way, you cant force what you dont feel and he can thelp th eway he feels, needs to end quickly....deb

• Like 1