to Stargazer aka Curious aka Crickey aka ??

kelli

you are fully entitled to your opinion and to defend your opinion, but stooping to the level of using multiple nicknames to make it appear that you have "support" by all these other people is pretty sad. As well, you were quite insulting as Crickey (the threesome post down the board). What, don't want people to think Stargazer is rude so you use an alias to blast people who don't share your opinion?

what other names do you use here?

anyone with any basic familiarity with message boards and figure out if someone uses multiple identities. it's a basic function of everyone's browser.

• 2 weeks later...

As a matter or fact bitch, I didn't post as "Curios" I posted as 'Crickey - this is the last time' because I was simply fed up with you not being able to comprehend English.

The fact is I said several times there were no lies, you continued posting and replying as if there were, do yourself a favour and read every single word, comprehend every single word posted before having the balls to reply inaccurately. That's why I was rude, you deserved it! It was not about you not 'agreeing' to my point of you. God knows you are far too small minded to think beyond your little 4 walls.