dont know how to go about this

Awhile ago I met someone, I think they liked me at that point but things are never simple and we could not get together, we did see each other pretty much everyday through this time.

We fell out awhile ago and never talked for a couple of months, we are now talking again but its not what it used to be. I still have really strong feelings for them, I care about them so much it hurts at times.

I guess now we wont ever be together. I never had the chance to tell them how I feel and now I've missed it.

They still consider me a friend and we still talk but for me at least it brings up feelings and its difficult for me to deal with it.

We are due to meet up in the next couple of weeks. They are coming over for a couple of days. I know what's going to happen after this any feeling for them that I have lost, although not much will come back.

I don't know what to do here I really treasure our friendship. Would it be best to spend this weekend with them as friends one last time? I feel like if its not going to happen I don't know if I can be content being friends.

I can't just ignore them after this, I could never forgive myself for that but I think I should just tell them how I feel and that I probably should not see them anymore, I don't even know how I could bring myself to do that with out upsetting us both.

I dunno what to do about it. I guess I'm here because I've just moved to a new city and don't have anyone else I can talk to about it.

How would you guys feel if a friend told you they loved you but can't see you again that's a horrible thing to think about, I have a really hard time with loosing people