why does he ignore me?!

sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon

I'm 22, he's 26 and he's been my friend since early 2012. 2 months ago we hooked up for the first time although I have a bf and at the time he had a gf. The thing is that he has been with his (ex) gf for 2 years but this last year they broke up several times. So nowadays they're in an on- off relationship. Every now and then I go to his place, we hang out and we ended up kissing a couple of times. I think he likes me but still he goes back to her... I know that there's history between them but he even told me he doesn't love her and that he wants to be with a girl from college that has a bf.

I don't want to date him but still I like being with him. Conversation is efortless and we have chemistry. I like the fact that we are completely honest to each other and he tells me super personal stuff no one knows. I don't mind that he's with this on/off gf but I hate the fact that some weeks he doesn't talk to me. I can't understand why he's like this!!

Any ideas why he ignores me??

To me it sounds like he can't make up his mind to save his life. I would step back and look at the big picture... is it worth it to pursue anything with him if he won't give you undivided attention? And randomly stops contact temporarily?

You may never know exactly what's going on in his head, but it's always good in a situation like this to play it safe and don't take anything further with him. Most likely will save you future drama/annoyance/pain.

Probably the same reason he repeatedly cheats on his girlfriend with you, and at the same time, tells you he is pursuing another girl who also has a boyfriend.

He doesn't care about you, and only wants you around when he feels like it.

I'm 22, he's 26 and he's been my friend since early 2012. 2 months ago we hooked up for the first time although I have a bf and at the time he had a gf. The thing is that he has been with his (ex) gf for 2 years but this last year they broke up several times. So nowadays they're in an on- off relationship. Every now and then I go to his place, we hang out and we ended up kissing a couple of times. I think he likes me but still he goes back to her... I know that there's history between them but he even told me he doesn't love her and that he wants to be with a girl from college that has a bf.

I don't want to date him but still I like being with him. Conversation is efortless and we have chemistry. I like the fact that we are completely honest to each other and he tells me super personal stuff no one knows. I don't mind that he's with this on/off gf but I hate the fact that some weeks he doesn't talk to me. I can't understand why he's like this!!

Any ideas why he ignores me??

Because you're not respecting yourself - why should he?