getting over someone or maybe even...

Doughboy

Hey everyone, its DB again. Well its been a little while since I've posted here about my Valentines Day when I said I was going to finally tell my best friend that I liked her a lot. Well...it didn't turn out the way I would have liked it to...

On Valentines Day, I gave her a single rose, and these 2 teddy bears that were hugging with candy and a balloon too saying that i valued our good friendship but I want her as more (as Dan said..hehe thanks Dan). Of course, she said yes and I was happy you know? Well...its been about a month since and all of a sudden, today she tells me that she does not like me anymore like that and said we should just be friends. You can imagine that I am very down over this and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get over someone that you care about so much or on how to get her back...because I just care about her too much to let this go. Any suggestions would be appreciated =)

DB

Hey everyone, its DB again. Well its been a little while since I've posted here about my Valentines Day when I said I was going to finally tell my best friend that I liked her a lot. Well...it didn't turn out the way I would have liked it to... On Valentines Day, I gave her a single rose, and these 2 teddy bears that were hugging with candy and a balloon too saying that i valued our good friendship but I want her as more (as Dan said..hehe thanks Dan). Of course, she said yes and I was happy you know? Well...its been about a month since and all of a sudden, today she tells me that she does not like me anymore like that and said we should just be friends. You can imagine that I am very down over this and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get over someone that you care about so much or on how to get her back...because I just care about her too much to let this go. Any suggestions would be appreciated =) DB

Awwww... I'm sorry to hear about this!

Continue being yourself. Be her friend. I know it may be hard, considering you probably still *do* have "more-than-friends" feelings for her, but perhaps right now, that's what she needs you most as. Respect her decision, and I'm sure, in the end, everything will come out splendidly. How so, no one knows for sure :)

Best wishes to you,

LoveAngel

Hey everyone, its DB again. Well its been a little while since I've posted here about my Valentines Day when I said I was going to finally tell my best friend that I liked her a lot. Well...it didn't turn out the way I would have liked it to... On Valentines Day, I gave her a single rose, and these 2 teddy bears that were hugging with candy and a balloon too saying that i valued our good friendship but I want her as more (as Dan said..hehe thanks Dan). Of course, she said yes and I was happy you know? Well...its been about a month since and all of a sudden, today she tells me that she does not like me anymore like that and said we should just be friends. You can imagine that I am very down over this and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get over someone that you care about so much or on how to get her back...because I just care about her too much to let this go. Any suggestions would be appreciated =) DB

Sorry to hear that! (That was a totally sweet Valentines Day gift by the way) Do you know of any reason why she would suddenly break up with you? I know it hurts when you care about someone like you do and they don't return the feelings; I've been there :( ...just stay friends with her and try to talk things out..hope things work out!

Love,

Thiamine (Allison)