Feeling alone..................

Ninah

I think I am going to die. I feel so lonely lately. It all started when I told my mum and Dad i didn't want an arranged marriage. They disowned me and now i am living with a fantasdtic englishman called Peter. He is the most wonderful man that God put on this Earth and I couldn't live without him. But how do I get past this stage where nothing seems right for me. I feel like my life has no direction, like I have no one to love me. Me and Peter were overjoyed when I discovered i was pregnant. So why do I feel like this. Please help me someone............

Are you pregnant now?

Hormones change during pregnancy and often trigger illnesses - eg. gestational diabetes, depression.

If post natal - there is also a high incidence of depression.

Hope it helps - take care

I think I am going to die. I feel so lonely lately. It all started when I told my mum and Dad i didn't want an arranged marriage. They disowned me and now i am living with a fantasdtic englishman called Peter. He is the most wonderful man that God put on this Earth and I couldn't live without him. But how do I get past this stage where nothing seems right for me. I feel like my life has no direction, like I have no one to love me. Me and Peter were overjoyed when I discovered i was pregnant. So why do I feel like this. Please help me someone............