Women!! What kind of music is romantic and gets you in the mood? I want to know!

What songs really get women in the mood? I want to find some music that is romantic and turns women on...There must be some consensus on this...Let me know. Thanks. Trying to get the right atmosphere......

Paul

Different women, different situations, different

music.

Absolutely correct, Paulie. The best answer here is to ask each individual female what type of music turns her on. Experiment with various types of music. See what kind of albums are in her collection at her place. Take notice of what kind of music she plays on the radio that is obviously romantic.

Age plays a key role as well. An 18 year old could find certain types of music very romantic that a 30 year old could be repulsed by.

Getting some real doozie questions today.

But that isn't the final word. There may be some romance music experts who happen by who may have definitive recommendations.

Only speaking for myself, it's definitely not music that gets me in the mood. What gets me in the mood is how I'm treated all day....way before "sex" ever happens.

-being made to feel special

-having my guy really "listen" to me

-being treated with respect

-being treated like I'm an equal

-him giving me a hand with housework or making a meal

-a hug or kiss for no reason (that doesn't automatically have to be done as a lead-up to sex)

Romance doesn't start 15 minutes before sex...it's something you do all day........just the little things. Little things that show you care. That's what gets me in the mood, not music.

Laurynn

Absolutely correct, Paulie. The best answer here is to ask each individual female what type of music turns her on. Experiment with various types of music. See what kind of albums are in her collection at her place. Take notice of what kind of music she plays on the radio that is obviously romantic. Age plays a key role as well. An 18 year old could find certain types of music very romantic that a 30 year old could be repulsed by. Getting some real doozie questions today.

But that isn't the final word. There may be some romance music experts who happen by who may have definitive recommendations.

For Making love Mostly any kinda soft love songs Micheal bolton is great , kenny G, and Celine Dion, there are many but get cd on repeat not the radio that can be unpredictable and distracting.

If you are looking for fun or something different dance music is fun when you get your bodys moving to the beat.The best songs for this are ones that change alot slow then fast , up and down , you get the picture : )

Have fun !