karma is a biatch!!

Lately, I've been posting about infidelity. Seems like it's a prevalent theme in my group of friends.

One of my guy "friends" was just outed by an anonymous email. He's going crazy trying to figure out who sent it. We all know that he hooked up with a co-worker a couple of months ago they've been on and off for awhile. But his girlfriend received an email saying something pretty vague about him cheating ofcourse he and his gf are pissed. We thought it might be her (the other girl) but the email came into his gf's personal email address..and guy friend thinks it would be impossible for her to find this email address.

Talk about karma coming and biting you in the butt! As someone who's been cheated on recently I thought it was pretty funny. But now he's going crazy trying to figure it out and if one of us emailed her.

Funny how they're more concerned with who outed them than the pain that they caused to the person that they're with.

Even if he did find out who snitched on him. What does it change? Absolutely nothing! So, he needs to open up a can of man and face his demons.

• Like 3

I agree. My ex was outed for cheating on me by an anon. She was more focused and angry with he sent it than anything else. Some people only seem to care about themselves.

• Like 1
  • Author
I agree. My ex was outed for cheating on me by an anon. She was more focused and angry with he sent it than anything else. Some people only seem to care about themselves.

Who outed her? Were you able to figure it out?

Agreed. They are so worried about what other people think instead of the person they are supposed to be committed to. sad.

• Like 1
Who outed her? Were you able to figure it out?

Agreed. They are so worried about what other people think instead of the person they are supposed to be committed to. sad.

Yah it was the guys girlfriend. She found some stuff and sent me some stuff on facebook. She was all paranoid at first about some sort of retaliation from my ex and not 100% sure she was even interacting with me or my ex. So I gave her my cell number and asked her if we could talk because she was terrible at grammar and it was difficult to figure out exactly what was up.

So basically she found naked pics and texts between them talking about hooking up when she went back home for Christmas. I drove my girl home, 3 hours away, so she could mess around on me over the holidays......The girl that sent me the messages ended up staying with him any ways.

When I approached my ex she at first said this girl was crazy, which I didn't believe (why would a rando person I've never met or heard of do that?) and then she admitted, yes, these conversations happened, but they never ended up meeting because he got cold feet or some BS. I didn't believe her but whether it was the truth or not, I didn't care cause it qualified as cheating for me any ways.

After we broke up she tried getting back with me so I demanded to know everything at which point she admitted to messing with that guy along with another a year or so earlier.