Give her oral sex...What techniques?

William

I need advice on how I should go down on my girlfriend. I have never done this before since I never felt comfortable doing it with other girls. But with my girlfriend I want to do it. I think that I want to make her experience it but I'm at a lost of how to do it corectly.

This is something you get better at with experience. Also, each woman is different...probably different to a greater extent than guy's are in this regard. But, in a general sense, not knowing your girl, I would suggest the following:

1. Start off kissing her thighs, talking dirty (if you guys are into that)...otherwise, just talk about how much you want to be with her, etc...whatever turns her on.

2. Tease her by gliding over the genital area, but you're just passing through...back to kissing her thighs.

3. After a few minutes of this (and act like you're getting excited by doing all this)...go for the actual place...but not time for THE SPOT yet...tease, and lick around that area for a few minutes. Then, and make sure you have an adequate supply of water on hand (a dry tongue sucks)...

4. Go to THE SPOT...but don't ignore the rest of the genital area. When licking "the spot", lick from side to side, rapidly, up and down, see what she responds to best. Go "there, " and then go away fo 30 seconds or so, and then go back for a minute or so.

5. Experiment with fingering her...but don't use your finger on THE SPOT. Fingers are too rough, and it get's way too sensitive.

6. Make her feel that it's really important to you that you get her off. You REALLY want to get her off. That'll turn her on.

7. Listen to the rythms of her body...if she seems to like something, stick to it, but variation is key. Don't stick with any one motion for more than like...a minute.

Again, these are general guidelines for you to follow befor you get to really know your woman. No advice can posibly trump true experience with and knowledge of your particular woman.

Have fun!

Paulie

Great blow by blow...I mean lick by lick...directions, Paulie. You are the BEST!!!

Keep them handy, though. The forum has been getting a wave of requests for instructions on oral sex from both men and women.

By the way, the first night club I ever visited was called The Spot. Do you think I missed something there???

I need advice on how I should go down on my girlfriend. I have never done this before since I never felt comfortable doing it with other girls. But with my girlfriend I want to do it. I think that I want to make her experience it but I'm at a lost of how to do it corectly.