2 months of fun turn for the worse

Ok, so three months ago my good friend tells me his wifes sister is coming to stay for 2 months, he showed me picturees and she is drop dead gorgeous. he tells me her situation:

She was with a guy from 19, for 4 years then she left. She moved to another country for 1 year and now they are talking again amd getting back together and moving a few hours from me. Before they get back together though they can do and see who they want for 2 months.

Here is where I come in. We go out the second night she is here, all 4 of us. Get a little drunk head back to my friemds, have a good time and I stay the night. She blew my mind, I knew when i first saw her she was my type, and so the story continues. 2 days later we go out again, and again it was brilliant, we really got on and I stay the night, we speak alot and I start to find out her situation.

Skip a few weeks from then and im loving this whole thing, im constamtly excited to be seeing her, we noth cant keep our hands or our minds off each other. We talk everyday without fail and I spend about 2 nights in the week there and all weekend. 3 weeks into this, one night laying in bed, she says ' I dont want to move away'. I had been feeling the same but never thought she was thinking it too.

we speak more and I tell her how she has rocked my mind and I cant stop thinking about her, but cant get over this ex thing. She says we have to move away if she stays because of visas. I said we can move back to my home and sort the visas and return here. She said if im serious and promise, she will completely wipe her ex out of her life. I said lets do it. I really thought it was gonma happen. Then we talk more over a week and she speaks with her sister and her sister says its crazy, the reason she wants to do it is because she likes doing crazy things, its just a holiday romance blah blah blah.

My heart sank, I thought I had won the lottery and already had started spending the money. 2 weeks go by of the same great times. I start to get reallg sad at the thought of just one more month and shes gone, whem out of no where one night, in a bar her sister asks me, what would u do if she wants to stay. I said I will do everything, I will sort the visas and work and money for us. She had a change of heart becuase the two had been talking during 5he week. The sister said, the way she speaks about u, I know its not just a holiday romance. Then she said, this way she has been talking about you I think she will want to stay in 2 weeks. If not maybe she will go to her ex, and itll be gopd because she will see she miises u and woll come back. I get so happy with this, but a week later she says, I have made my mind up I will leave, I have to because I tell my ex I will move with him and hes sold his house and cars to come I cant do that to him. The next 3 weeks before she left were the greatest and the worst feelings in the world. Everytime I was with her I got so happy and when I left I was so sad.

2 weeks before she goes, I notice we start to drift a little. We still speak everyday and I go to see and stay with her all the time, but we are not all over each other cuddling and kissing. She felt a little cold. Jump to the day before she leaves, her ex skyped her while I was there. This really made me feel sick. It really dawned on me that shes going and tomorow she will be kissing and hugging and sleeping with another man. Then we spend that night together, next morning was horrific. I couldnt think, she sat straightening her hair and I sat with her, I said I have tk go to work and she said ok....well see you soon and kissed me twice. And with that I left, my eyes started welling up.

That whole day was emotional, I couldnt listen to music or eat. I really broke down. That night she wrote to me again, saying hello, we speak for a while and she speak about her ex. I said to her I dont think I can talk with you for a little while because I like u so much and It hurts to hear I with another guy. She said to do whats best for me, and that to not talk was ok. Anyway she hasnt said anymore about the ex, and we spoke again the second night. It was going reallly well, I could sense she was missing it here. Not just with me but with her sister and my friend etc.

Is only the third day now and I dont know what to do. Should I keep speaking with her every night or should I stop. I dont feel hurt when I speak to her, but I dont know whether if I speak with her alot ill be friend zoned, so I think maybe I should stop for a month. It might make her reallly miss me. She sounds happy there, but she said she was really happy here but has to see if it will work with her ex. She said he really hurt her before. I canr understand if u are really happy why u have to go see if something else will work.

Also since being here there has been bad problems that just show how much he hasnt changed. I cant work her out, she says maybe one day we will be together and everyone else says it wont work and shell be back in 6 months. She says im not second choice, but if ot doesnt work with him shell be with me, and if it does she will stay. Am I wrong in thinking I am second choice.

Let me know what you think, im sorry if I didnt explain it too well.