Friends with Benefits or something more?!?

I've been friends with this guy for 3 years we liked each other on and off and He was dating a girl for a year which made us stop being friends but they just broke up about a month ago. Anyways we've hanging out ever since they broke up and things have been really nice. He kissed me super passionately last week and he is usually really shy and never makes the first move. He always wants me to stop by his work but I never have time. Then last night I gave him a blow job. While I was doing it he started to make out with me passionately (sucked my neck, bit my bottom lip) and then I finished him off. He dropped me off at my house and gave me a hug goodbye. He also texted me when I got home. Idk if he only sees me as a hookup or something more?!?!

CL1995: What you described sounds like a guy who was happy to get head and so he gave you a "thank you" hug. Nothing more. You are a FWB. If you are not happy in that role, you need to tell him or stop giving him benefits. FWB seems to be a slippery slope because somebody always wants more, so be careful that you don't convince yourself of more just because you would like there to be more.

Good Luck,

Grumps

Are you for real?

......It is quiet alarming that you feel that just because he gave you a hug and texted you, that he is somehow into you as more than just a friend who sucks him off?

Let me tell you something VERY important....

Just because a guy hugs you and initiates texts, that is NO Indication that he likes you. At all.

Guys can:

- initiate texts daily

- have you sleep over and cuddle you while you sleep

- text you " goodnight gorgeous" after you are intimate and then go back home for the night

..Guys can do all this without having ANY romantic feelings towards you.

If a guy wants a relationship with you, you will know.

You sucked him off for free. He didn't need to pay you. I think here a BJ in Koreatown is worth $120. You gave him a free $120 Groupon for a BJ!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know exactly if i am overreacting or what but I kinda upset about what is happening to me and my guy. I am 23 yo and he's 29, dont know if it helps and he lives somewhere far from me, 4-hour drive to be exact. I met him here in my town with common friends, I really never thought he would add me in facebook, and ask my number (im not that assuming) i've known him for almost a year now so its not that long enough. We watched a movie, asked me out twice, i met his cousins, cuddles me, kiss me goodbye, calls and texts me (not always a booty call), he met my friends once, he went here once considering the distance between us just because he wanted to see me before he leave (crossing countries for work) THESE THINGS THAT ISNT EXACTLY LISTED IN THE FWB RULES.

We never talked about feelings or something. He told me he can't have a girlfriend thing because of his work, crossing countries and staying there for 3 mos, (not to mention, he's always with his co-worker, a woman and they only have one room when they're out of the country) he told me it wouldnt work out. I am just confused, I am falling for him which is a complete disaster! I told him once that we shouldnt be doing this and we should just walk away with each other but the problem is that HE DIDNT AGREE. It sucks he's leaving today AGAIN and will come back for the next 3 mos. What is the best thing to do? I dont know exactly if it is fwb or something more than else. Its breaking me, call me IDIOT but i am falling in love.

Your advice would be great, thanks!

Throwawayaccount1

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]Friends with benefits can often times are confusing. You share intimacy andpassion with someone you care about; however you do not have much commitment asa couple. The most important thing to remember is your friendship. Hang outwithout hooking up, talk to each other, and make friendly jokes. You shouldfeel comfortable enough with your partner to discuss how far you want to go.You should also feel the need to be open with your partner. If you are confusedabout his feelings or you want express your own, don’t be afraid to do so. Ifyou would like to keep it as just friends it is important to establish thisright away so that feelings are not hurt in the future, which could potentiallyhurt the original friendship.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...

Catlady -- For now you are a FWB / NSA sex. If he wants to date you, he'll ask you out on a date. Until he does, you are just somebody with whom he can have sex or a sexual release since you didn't get much out of the encounter. If you are OK with that, fine. If you want to have a relationship with him cut off the sex until you are in an exclusive committed relationship.

Pusa -- once you start to have feelings for someone in a FWB situation you have to tell them. If those feelings are not reciprocated you need to end the benefits. If you don't you are letting that person use you & you will end up hurt.

Edited by d0nnivain
Knucklehead1050

How do you see you? Do you want more or do you just want a hook up? If you are good with casual sex and nothing other than friends, rock on. If you want more than that, your sending him the wrong message.