Is it just sex for him?

My story with HIM begins back in 2008.

So, at the end of august I added him no Facebook. He wrote me, we talked about having a coffee some day. But found out he now lives in other town which is like an hour drive from where I live. So it is quite weird that all this time he lived abroad, then he comes back, but still away on weekdays.

But as I predicted, he didn't ask me out or anything until the end of September. I had already told myself OK, i am done. But then he contacted me on late friday evening and asked if I was out. I told him that I was at home, but told him that on Sunday I am going to the event which took place not far from the town he worked. And told him to contact me if he's in town then. So on Sunday he wrote that he will be there.

So, after 2 years we met...I had a great time...talked about lots of stuff and I understood that he has changed a lot and that in life he cares about things I care etc. So we had a tea, everything was great, felt connected to him...kinda wanted sex with him as well, but at the same time I would be ok with not having it that day

BUT of course he asked me if I wanted a glass of wine at his apartment, told me he had an extra sofa...haha! So I agreed to that...we had some wine, nice talk. And sex was good.

Next day I had to leave for work very early...we didn't talk anything about future, felt like one-time thing again. That day I just got sms from him - he just told me he finally will get some sleep. And that was it, no contact. I also see his activities on Facebook, all the comments/likes for other girls..didn't like it all, so today I thought thats it now I am DONE with him. But then I got this text. And that is what I do not understand. That day I told him I want to write stories, but I doubted if I can. It was then a really funny conversation. And now after 9 days I got a text "so did you write that cookie story?" I replied that it is funny to recieve that question because this morning I thought that I hadn't written that story. And told him that sad cookie is still in my bag waiting for the story. And after that - no reply. So I don't understand why ask that kind of question and then no reply. I know guys usually act weird when it comes to texting and stuff. BUT still can anyone help to understand this? THANKS!!

ForeverHopeful1

Yes. I can explain. He's into you for sex. That's it. If he wanted more, he would be contacting you more. Right now, youre an easy lay so he took it.

How old are you guys?

Why are you okay with him disrespecting and using you? This guy is toxic. Why do you have such low self-esteem? Are you lonely?

Why are you okay with him disrespecting and using you? This guy is toxic. Why do you have such low self-esteem? Are you lonely?

He didn't have a gun to her head. Equally she can say No at any time and be respected. She participated willingly

Balance the scales here.

• Like 1
Nikki Sahagin

No need to be so mean. It always surprises me how much compassion people lack. People make choices, and sometimes those choices come from pain, confusion, loneliness. Have some bloody tact!

• Like 1