Am I ready?

A confused guy

A confused guy

I have been with this wonderful girl for almost a year. I have never been in a relationship this perfect before. We have only had one arument, but it was trivial and solved quickly. We have a very strong relationship to say the least. There has been some talk of moving in together, but I am scared that if it isn't the right time it could ruin a good thing. So I guess what I am asking is, how do I know if we are ready to take the next step?

Well, you've already said you seem it's the most perfect relationship you've been in. And if you've only had one argument in the last year, I'd say you're doing pretty good. But you would know if you're ready to take the next step. So obviously something in the back of your head is hesitating. You need to figure out what that is. Have you been in a bad relationship before? Is there something about her that makes you question about living together? Only you can answer what's going on in your head. Find it out, figure out if it's worth getting over (or solving) and you'll have your answer of moving in with her. Good luck!

I have been with this wonderful girl for almost a year. I have never been in a relationship this perfect before. We have only had one arument, but it was trivial and solved quickly. We have a very strong relationship to say the least. There has been some talk of moving in together, but I am scared that if it isn't the right time it could ruin a good thing. So I guess what I am asking is, how do I know if we are ready to take the next step?
A confused guy

I did have a bad relationship in the past, actually my ex cheated on me, but I am past that. I guess all that is holding me back is the fear that the added stress might kill the relationship. That isn't worth the risk for me but I would like so much to live with her, and wake up next to her every morning holding her. Is there added stress when moving in with someone? What are some of the possibly added problems? Thanx again.

Well, you've already said you seem it's the most perfect relationship you've been in. And if you've only had one argument in the last year, I'd say you're doing pretty good. But you would know if you're ready to take the next step. So obviously something in the back of your head is hesitating. You need to figure out what that is. Have you been in a bad relationship before? Is there something about her that makes you question about living together? Only you can answer what's going on in your head. Find it out, figure out if it's worth getting over (or solving) and you'll have your answer of moving in with her. Good luck!

It's not that it's more stress that comes with it, it's new experiences. Some good and some bad. Both people make changes for the other one, but it doesn't mean a major change. It all depends on your way of life. She might do things differently as you might do them. Some couples get irritable when living together cause they are constantly together all the time, but some feel it helps their relationship become closer. If you do decide to move in together, make sure not to have doubts about her cheating on you though! Just cause someone in the past did it to you doesn't mean she will. Besides, if it doesn't work for you, you can always separate. Living together is a good way to see how your future will be. If you can't live together, don't see how the future will look too bright (if you know what I mean).

I did have a bad relationship in the past, actually my ex cheated on me, but I am past that. I guess all that is holding me back is the fear that the added stress might kill the relationship. That isn't worth the risk for me but I would like so much to live with her, and wake up next to her every morning holding her. Is there added stress when moving in with someone? What are some of the possibly added problems? Thanx again.