Why would he send me this???

So my ex of 5months and I started speaking as friends after 3mo. of NC. On his fb I saw numerous pictures of him and this girl. I assumed they were dating but wasn't sure. So my ex and I hung out for the first time in months and we screwed up by having sex. It didn't seem like he really cared that it happened at first, but then a few days went by and he randomly blocked me on fb. Other things transpired since then but we had another 3mo. of NC. Then we spoke again, became fb friends and there were literally over 100photos of him and this girl. Now it says on his page that they're in a relationship. They look very happy together! So my ex and I snapchatted a couple days ago, and he tells me that he misses me. Then says that I look really good, and that he wants to cuddle with me....? I was shocked. I ignored him for a day, then the next night we talked on the phone and I told him that what he said was innappropriate. To add, he has never mentioned his gf to me ever, she's been the elephant in the room, however the next day at 2am he sends me a pic of his gf at his house with his puppies. I'm very confused, why would he randomly send me this?!

thishatteredsymphony

He's playing games with you. This is not someone you want in your life.

You need to block him.

• Like 2
  • Author

I responded later that day (today) like "omg cute, whose that?" Hoping he'd finally have the balls to tell me who she is, but he read my message 3hr. ago and hasn't responded. I'd be a liar if I said I still didn't have some feelings for him, but I don't want him to know that. It also bothers me, that he's with this girl and they're downnear perfect together and completely infatuated with each other, while I know he's cheated on her with me (which I didn't know till after the fact) and was just trying to hit on me 2 days ago. It sucks.

Edited by Coexist7
thishatteredsymphony
I responded later that day (today) like "omg cute, whose that?" Hoping he'd finally have the balls to tell me who she is, but he read my message 3hr. ago and hasn't responded. I'd be a liar if I said I still didn't have some feelings for him, but I don't want him to know that. It also bothers me, that he's with this girl and they're downnear perfect together and completely infatuated with each other, while I know he's cheated on her with me (which I didn't know till after the fact) and was just trying to hit on me 2 days ago. It sucks.

Which is another reason why you need to get this guy out of your life. This situation is causing you pain and preventing you from healing. If you want to heal and move on, cut him out completely.

• Like 2